[hiring] Cloud Infrastructure Engineer @n8n 🔥
Apr 13, 2023 - n8n is hiring a remote (Senior) Cloud Infrastructure Engineer. 📍Location: Europe.
We at n8n are building the most powerful, flexible, and open workflow automation platform for technical people out there. In order to succeed with this we need a
Cloud Infrastructure Engineerfocused on our Cloud Infrastructure (Azure & Kubernetes) making sure our n8n cloud users have a delightful experience.
We launched n8n at the end of 2019 as a Source Code Available (practically Open Source) product and things have grown exponentially since then.
📈 10k people try us out for the first time each month
⭐️ With 28k stars, we are in the top 500 of the 238m projects on GitHub
🧑🤝🧑 We have a passionate and engaged community of 46k people
🌱 We were Sequoia's first seed investment in Germany, and raised $12m Series A round in 2021, led by Felicis Ventures
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to take a big piece of ownership and have a substantial impact in a fast-growing tech startup.
loud Infrastructure Engineerat n8n, you will
- take responsibility for developing, monitoring, improving, and maintaining our IT infrastructure
- build and operate continuous integration and continuous testing automation
- support bringing the platform to the next level
- work autonomously but in close partnership with our software engineers
- exchange your knowledge with other developers from our team
- Extensive knowledge of at least one major cloud provider and proficiency with Terraform
- Solid experience with concepts such as monitoring, infrastructure-as-code, CI/CD, containers (Docker & Kubernetes) and related tools
- You have a deep understanding of software engineering best practices
- Fluent in at least one of the major web programming languages
- A curious, collaborative mindset and the intrinsic drive to explore new technologies and practices
- Automation is your first instinct and comes naturally to you
Azure,Kubernetes, Terraform, TypeScript, Vue.js, PostgreSQL, SQLite, MySQL, Redis, Docker, GitHub
- Career opportunities. We are looking to hire 'rising stars', who can grow with the company into more senior roles. We give you €1k a year to spend on courses, books, events and coaching, to support you in developing your career
- 30 vacation days
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Transparency. We all know what everyone’s working on, how’s the company doing — the whole shebang
- A passionate team. We love our product. We have regular office hackathons to see who can build the coolest thing with it
- We're big fans of open source, and you'll get $100 per month to give to projects you care about
- Being fair is really important to us. Equity? Of course we give you equity
This role can be done from anywhere within Europe. We can sponsor visas to Germany; for any other country, you need to have existing right to work. Our company language is English.
n8n is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.