The mission for us is to provide students with a supportive and challenging environment that is responsive to all learning styles, emphasizes learning through the arts, and integrates creative and critical thinking throughout the curriculum.
we offer a journey of engaged learning through the teaching of arts. A positive and encouraging learning community where achievement happens more efficiently and with ease as teachers and students work cooperatively, heading in the same direction, traveling on the thrust of one another, standing by one another, and honking in encouragement.
Our Marketing Coordinator will participate in our company’s advertising campaigns. Your main responsibilities include producing promotional materials, implement marketing plans, monthly reports.
Our ideal candidate is able to interpret customers’ behavior and suggest creative ways to increase brand awareness. If you have excellent communication skills and a passion for advertising strategies, we want to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure our company’s marketing efforts help us achieve our immediate and long-term business goals.
This position's completion date is estimated for June 30, 2024, with possibility for renewal.
- Oversees the implementation of online marketing plans and social media accounts (i.e. Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram) on a weekly basis.
- Create graphic design for social media posts (PowerPoint or Canva).
- Create brochures, flyers, and handout materials.
- Provide monthly engagement report.
- Reports campaign results to management, addressing any questions or concerns to Program Manager.
- Identifies and recommends improvements and modifications to existing programs and additional or new marketing strategies and opportunities.
- Ensures projects are completed on time and on budget.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Extensive knowledge of market research principles and techniques.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Statistics, Business, or a related field is required.
- One to three years of related experience preferred.
Why work with us?
We offer great benefits to our team members including:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 11 Company Holidays, including your Birthday.
- Remote work
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote