cial Discovery Groupis the world's largest group of social discovery venture companies which unites more than 40 brands, an investment fund, and a venture studio. For more than 20 years we have been creating premium international dating services and in our SDG Lab we develop and test new products with a focus on video streaming, AI technologies, entertainment, and game mechanics. Our products are already used by more than 140 million users in 100 countries around the world. We strive to have 10 times as many.
Now our team unites more than 700 professionals from all over the world. Our international team of like-minded people and professionals solve ambitious tasks everyday and create truly global products. We value focus on result, proactive approach and we are always for new and unconventional ideas.
Our offices are in Malta (Sliema), Latvia (Riga), the USA (New York, San Francisco), China (Chongqing), Hong Kong, Colombia (Medellin), Queensland (Australia), Armenia (Erevan), Kenya (Nairobi), and Georgia (Batumi).
The target market for our products is the USA, Western Europe, Canada, UK, Asia, and Australia.
We are now looking for a strong
Copywriterfor our core product Dating.com
Dating.com  is a digital communication platform that provides a fun secure environment for people from diverse backgrounds and cultures, who are looking for socializing and meaningful conversations, digital intimacy by offering non-algorithmic' connections beyond any borders. Dating.com is not about swiping, not about matching. It's more about discovery. It isn't about how many friends you have in common. On the opposite you might discover someone who is hundreds miles away. Dating is a jounrey: to meet someone and things that you never knew that you'd love. It's the chance to spend time together — maybe a lifetime but maybe an hour. It's the chance to meet anyone, anywhere in the world. It's the chance that there might be more out there, something you've never even imagined.
Your tasks will be:
- Create compelling and engaging copy that resonates with our target audiences
- Generate content ideas, write copy, and proofread/edit existing copy
- Collaborate with the creative, marketing, and development teams to develop copy for campaigns
- Research and understand the target audience and their needs to create copy that speaks to them
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of copywriting campaigns
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends in digital copywriting
We expect from you:
- Proven experience as a senior copywriter with native English fluency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and come up with innovative ideas
- Good understanding of the digital marketing landscape
- Aptitude for research and understanding of target audiences
- Ability to work independently
Why choose us?
- Competitive salary;
- Loyalty bonuses, referral bonuses, bonuses for extraordinary achievements;
- Access to a wide range of personal training and development programs.
- Own collection of branded clothing and accessories with corporate logo for different occasions (Welcome Pack, gift after probation period, for professional holidays and corporate parties);
- Library of technical and business literature, lectures on Art&Technology and healthy lifestyle;
- Internal gamified gratitude system: bonuses from colleagues which you may exchange them for day off, merch, team building activities, massage certificates, etc;
- 7 sick days a year (days off), which can be used to deal with domestic issues, to take a rest and recover without taking sick leave
- Health benefits (either Corporate Medical Insurance or compensation for the paychecks, depends on the location)
- Children's education reimbursement. 50% compensation for the costs of kindergarten or school, up to $1000 gross per year per a child according to the paychecks.
- Workplace organization (in the locations where we don't have offices or co-workings there's compensation for your workplace up to $ 1000 gross once every 3 years according to the paychecks -- rent of the co-working room, equipping the working place at home (desk, chair, Internet, etc.)
- Participation in sports events (rafting, carting), corporate events