freelance Writer For Software-related Content 🔥
Are you the bold, expressive, savvy technology writer Resources Online seeks? We’ll count on you to craft engaging tech-related blog posts, social media posts, customer emails, marketing announcements, and other miscellany. You’ll nurture an ongoing close relationship with one of our clients as you learn their communication preferences, practices, and goals. You must be comfortable interviewing executives, developers, and customers to distill complex information into cohesive, easy-to-understand communications. Your primary audience will be IT professionals, software engineers, and students acquiring technical skills.
This is a remote (1099) position. The cadence and quantity of assignments will vary, so it may be an ideal fit if you’re a flexible freelancer wishing to boost monthly hours
- 3 or more years writing blog posts, executive communications, long-form marketing copy, or copy for a technical or business audience.
- Familiarity with the software industry and related concepts and terms.
- A portfolio or work samples demonstrating the requested subject-matter range (for example, interviews, white papers, news items).
- Availability to turn around random requests with little notice, as well as to plan and write regular, long-term assignments.
- Willing to submit to a background screening.
How to apply