Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Westwood, MA
Reporting To: Senior Manager, Marketing Operations
The Marketing Specialist will bring the BetterLesson voice to life across a variety of channels and work cross-functionally to support marketing initiatives via social media, conferences, newsletters, as well as across our website. This position will report to the Senior Manager of Marketing Operations.
Here are some things you can expect to accomplish in this role:
- Coordinate with design, writing, and marketing teams to publish blog articles, webinars, case studies, guides, and podcasts that promote BetterLesson as a thought leader in the education industry.
- Schedule, support, and monitor BetterLesson's organic social media accounts to increase brand awareness, support marketing campaigns, and drive conversions.
- Execute monthly reporting across various marketing channels for company wide communications.
- Monitor incoming requests from other departments using Asana and Google Forms and coordinate with appropriate team members to kick start and execute projects.
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to write, assemble, and schedule email marketing communications including newsletters, webinar communications, and nurturing emails to distinct subscriber lists.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to support BetterLesson's presence at conferences and events
- Execute tasks to support the preparation for marketing campaigns, marketing automation, webinars, and website
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, a related field, or equivalent experience.
- You have an interest supporting marketing initiatives in K-12 education or the EdTech industry.
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- You're able to multitask, manage your time, and remain organized.
We Can Offer You:
- The opportunity to work with an awesome team to solve important problems.
- A competitive salary.
- Health and other employee benefits.
- Equity in the business you are helping to build.
- A flexible schedule and vacation policy.
- The opportunity to spend everyday working to improve outcomes for teachers and students.