We are currently seeking an Outsystems Developer to join our team in Pittsburgh, PA (remote).
- Lead, design, develop, deploy and maintain mission critical applications using OutSystems for Enterprise applications.
- Responsible for delivery of various OutSystems applications.
- Participate in all phases of the Enterprise application development life cycle as appropriate; including, but not limited to gathering customer requirements, defining technical requirements, creating high level architecture diagrams and training sessions.
- Engage in OutSystems development and maintenance Projects and drive them to closure.
- Lead different aspects of Reactive Web Apps, BPTs and Mobile Apps development using OutSystems.
- 8+ years of experience with OutSystems development.
- 2+ years of experience in using OutSystems Discovery Tools & Architecture Dashboard to provide strong OutSystems application architecture and minimize technical debts.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
In compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Rules, NTT DATA provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. For a candidate in the state of Colorado only, the starting pay range for this role is $79,000 to $132,000. Actual compensation will depend on a number of factors, including actual work location, relevant experience (internal or external), technical skills, and other qualifications.
This position is eligible for company benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance with an employer contribution, flexible spending or health savings account, life and AD&D insurance, short and long term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program with company match, and additional voluntary or legally-required benefits.
Nearest Major Market: Pittsburgh
Job Segment: ERP, Consulting, Developer, Information Technology, Programmer, Technology