customer Contact Center Representative I
Are you looking for a fun and exciting career in the Financial Services Industry?
Are you someone who values integrity?
Are you someone who wants to help valuable customers and resolve issues?
Are you looking for stability?
First Citizens is hiring multiple full-time representatives for our inbound Contact Service Center who will train remotely. Candidates must be willing to commute to our office for onboarding and return to work at our office in the future post training period.
Bi-lingual skills (Spanish) are a plus.
Based on the nature of our business, the Bank has certain restrictions on hiring people with criminal histories involving financial crimes, certain drug-related offenses, dishonesty, or breach of trust. Accordingly, we conduct fingerprinting, background checks (criminal, education and verification of previous employment), and drug tests prior to employment. The Bank will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 8am - 9pm, Saturday & Sunday 8am - 8pm
- You will have the opportunity to service customers or prospective customers via inbound telephone calls. You will provide first call resolution for all retail banking inquiries, commercial inquiries, Online Banking (Business and Retail), Bankcard, fraud, forgery, ID theft, and policy and procedure questions.
- In addition to service support of these customers, you will be responsible for identifying potential cross-sell opportunities and referring to the appropriate sales area within the bank.
- You will provide specialty area of support in one of the following categories: Bankcard, Business online banking or general servicing.
High school diploma or GED with 1 year call center or customer service experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of PC-based software.
- Ability to work in multiple software applications at one time.
- Strong keyboard skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to display professionalism while interacting with others.
Other Preferred Qualifications:
- Call center experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Financial Services experience.
- Bilingual (Spanish).