When you join Accurate Background, you’re an integral part of making every hire the start of a success story. Your contributions will help us fulfill our mission of advancing the background screening experience through visibility and insights, empowering our clients to make smarter, unbiased decisions.
The Manager of Account Management is responsible for leading and mentoring the account management team and driving organic and new business growth. In this role, you will maintain strategic top-level relationships and help to guide our clients with the knowledge and solutions appropriate for their business, industry and trends, while maintaining overall client satisfaction and collaborating with key team members across various disciplines to deliver the highest quality of service every day.
Reporting to the Director of Account Management, the Manager of Account Management will be an integral part of the Accurate Background team and will work closely with the Director of Account Management in setting the direction of our account management activities.
- Lead, manage and supervise Account Management team, including setting objectives and goals, completing performance appraisals, and organizing staff levels to ensure goals and objectives are met.
- Provide leadership, support and supervision to the account management team; inspire, motivate, train and mentor.
- As a trusted advisor, lead with integrity to enhance positive relationships with team and internal support staff, fostering an open work environment.
- Take initiative to remain current with product knowledge and applications, as well as latest industry trends; utilize this knowledge/training to help direct reports with increasing effectiveness with account development and business growth.
- Drive utilization of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool by Account Management team and hold them accountable for timely updates within CRM to produce accurate dashboard and forecasting reports.
- Maintain comprehensive understanding of customer’s needs, corporate goals, business practices and satisfaction/performance criteria.
- Responsible for client relations and on-going relationship with client personnel and client third parties on large projects, when needed.
- Attend project and account meetings as needed.
- Build relationships by constantly growing network of business contacts, including influencers to develop and grow business.
- Work with clients to uncover business needs and objectives, develop strategies, and identify products to help achieve client goals resulting in retention and account growth.
- Provide thought leadership to clients by representing background screening industry expertise.
- Bring clarity around client expectations to the team and help resolve the most challenging client situations.
- As needed, oversee the development and negotiation of statements of work and service level agreements.
- Ability to interpret current background screening trends and issues that may affect client strategies.
- Oversee the client transition from the Sales Team to the Account Management Team.
The annual base salary for this position ranges from $108,750 - $155,250. Pay will vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and relevant education and training. This position may also be eligible for an annual performance-based bonus, commission, or other variable pay plan. The Company also offers a full range of benefits, including medical, dental, and 401k. Your recruiter can share more details about the specific compensation package during the hiring process.
The Accurate Way:
We offer a fun, fast-paced environment, with lots of room for growth. We have an unwavering commitment to diversity, ensuring everyone has a complete sense of belonging here. To do this, we follow four guiding principles –
Take Ownership, Be Open, Stay Curious, Work as One – core values that dictate what we stand for, and how we behave.
Be accountable for your actions, your team, and the company. Accept responsibility willingly, especially when it’s what’s best for our customers. Give others every reason to trust you, believe in you, and count on you. Rise to every occasion with your personal best.
Be open to new ideas. Be inclusive of people and ways of doing things. Make yourself accessible and approachable, and communicate with genuineness, transparency, honesty, and respect. Embrace differences.
Stay curious even as you move forward. Tirelessly ask questions and challenge the status quo in your pursuit of new ideas, ways to solve problems, and to continually grow and improve.
Work as one.
Work together to create the best customer and workplace experience. Put our customers and employees first—before individual or departmental agendas. Make sure they get the help they need to succeed.
About Accurate Background:
Accurate Background’s vision is to make every hire the start of a success story. As a trusted provider of employment background screening and workforce monitoring services, Accurate Background gives companies of all sizes the confidence to make smarter, unbiased hiring decisions at the speed of demand. Experience a new standard of support with a dedicated team, comprehensive technology and insight, and the most extensive coverage and search options to advance your business while keeping your brand and people safe.
Accurate is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.