vp Of Customer Service - Remote Call Center 🔥
Are you a process-oriented, motivational leader who has excelled at driving both sales and service in a call center environment? Do you have proven experience winning at hiring, managing and developing a high-performing team?
Please take a look...
Our Director of Client Success is responsible for the recruitment, development and management of a team of 45-60 high-performing remote call center employees for a rapidly growing marketing services provider. Exemplary candidates will demonstrate a strong understanding of client success management, client services management and leadership; be able to effectively learn and utilize computer applications to most effectively manage performance and improve the client experience; possess an excellent track record of coaching, motivating and achieving the highest performance standards; be goal oriented with a proven ability to manage execution and hold employees accountable to key performance indicators such as phone time and number of outbound phone dials. Ideal candidates will have a track record of exceptional performance in their management of both the service and sales disciplines. The position reports directly to the Vice President of Client Success and is responsible for:
- Managing, developing, coaching, and motivating the force to develop their sales
- Ensuring that a high performance standard is achieved and monthly targets and KPI targets are met, by client success employees and Team Leads
- Set individual sales targets for team members
- Ensuring targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition
- Overseeing the on-boarding of new client success hires
- Preparing, updating and delivering all training materials for new hires
- Determining individual coaching strategies and training needs by listening to client success calls daily and developing a strategy that fits the individual client success employee but remains consistent with our standard processes and procedures
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- Competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k)
- Full-time schedule consisting of 45-50 hours per week with evenings and weekends off
- 3+ years of managing a sales team with documented results demonstrating exceptional performance
- Experience managing a phone-based sales force is highly preferred
- Bachelor's degree required
Remote Work Requirements
- Permanent residency in one of the following states is required: IN, MO, MI, DE, MN, NC, GA, TN, FL, NJ, WA, NM, OK, CO, TX, PA, AZ, NC, GA or NV only
- Internet connectivity with speed of 10 mbps or greater
- A dedicated workspace free from distraction
Founded in 2004, we are a family-owned, Pennsylvania-based marketing services provider that has been recognized as one of the nation’s fastest growing companies (Inc. 5000 4X winner), a top place to work ( #7 by philly.com) and an A+ Better Business Bureau rating for conducting business with the highest standards of ethics and compliance. Our vision is to create a world where business owners and sales professionals never worry about who to contact, how to contact them, or when to contact them. We envision creating a world where these professionals can spend more time with their friends and family and less time worrying about their marketing. We envision creating the tools and services that seamlessly connect to help business professionals generate, acquire, nurture, and retain the relationships that matter most to their success. We carry out this vision through the marketing products and services that we provide to professionals in targeted industries, empowering them to close more deals and retain more business.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements and will consider applicants able to perform essential job responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation. Please note that we do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $115,000.00 - $145,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Permanent residency in one of the following states is required: DE, TN, FL, NJ , TX, PA, MN, GA, AZ, NC, CO, WA, NM, or NV only. Do you reside in any of the states mentioned? 
- A link to complete a brief compatibility assessment may be emailed and texted to all candidates within 48-hours of applying. Please acknowledge your understanding that this assessment must be complete to be considered for this position. By applying to for this position, you give ReminderMedia permission to communicate through text and email.
Work Location: Remote
- Health insurance