regional Sales & Training Specialist
Prepare to be SKINspired! Image Skincare is currently seeking new team members to join the fastest growing skincare brand in the industry. If you’re a high-energy, ambitious leader in your profession, we want to speak with you! Our Philosophy is simple. Image Now. Age later™. Image Skincare is an evidence-based clinical skin care company, providing professional skincare products and effective skincare solutions in over 60 countries worldwide.
The most innovative brand in the industry, Image Skincare consistently produces the latest anti-aging, balancing, hydrating, and illuminating technologies to further our mission of helping the world to Age Later™.
To promote IMAGE products and treatments through education of brand philosophy, product knowledge, hands-on protocol training, field sales support and account support in a professional manner. This position reports directly to the Senior Director of National Accounts.
Duties and responsibilities
- Collaborate with the company’s Senior Director of National Accounts
- Facilitate training for new and existing IMAGE accounts within designated territory
- Demonstrate IMAGE treatment protocols by facilitating hands-on practice in a classroom or clinical setting
- Travel within designated territory to support (including but not limited to) regional events, industry trade shows, IMAGE account education including nights and weekends - up to 50% of the time.
- Plan and prepare for trainings including booking travel (respecting guidelines and budget), pre-training communication with IMAGE accounts, creation of the training agenda, ordering product and gratis, detailed education reports
- Participate in and support IMAGE events
- Manage communication with IMAGE accounts, regional managers, business development managers, corporate employees and education department
- Attend team meetings and team trainings
- Demonstrate professionalism and organizational skills at all times
- Current valid Facial Specialist license in good standing
- 5+ years clinical skincare experience
- Experience in training, education, public speaking and/or possess related presentation skills
- Demonstrate ability to plan and organize projects effectively
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft office - PowerPoint, Excel, Word & Outlook
- Must be detail-oriented, able to evaluate problems and find solutions for all possible situations
- Must be able to adapt quickly to unique learning styles in diverse environments
- Must possess excellent communication skills with an outgoing, energetic personality with a positive outlook and a passion for educating and coaching others in the skincare industry
This position requires flexible hours and adaptability. Travel is required. All travel will require adherence to any mandatory protocols (such as masking, distancing, etcetera).
Ability to perform and demonstrate facial treatment protocols.
Must be able to lift/carry 50 lbs
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance (after 30 days of employment)
- 401 (k) (after one year of service)
- Employee Corporate Discount Program
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Company Laptop and Ipad
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $80,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Business development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote