manager, Marketing Content - Remote
A critical component part of our in-house agency, you will be responsible for engaging with marketing leadership, sales leadership, sr. marketing managers, strategists, sr. creative services manager, graphic designers, legal team members to create compelling forward thinking, thought leadership content that positions ODP Business Solutions and a strategic partner in the minds of C-Suite executive in enterprise businesses.
You will lead the brand migration with messaging and advertising platforms with content that is brand-leading, compliant, customer-centric. Content will include print, video, experiential, and digital marketing engagement. Candidate must possess a deep hunger for data and research with a mix of technical, analytical, and creative skills. Candidate should be able assist in defining research requirements to assist in positioning, awareness, and conversion.
This position demands excellent writing skills, published content plus. Oversight of copywriters, artists, designers and writers throughout the production and creative process. Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office. Adobe Creative suite experience a plus. Must be a process-oriented self-starter who is extremely detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Lead the development of thought leadership content and be conversant in the vernacular of multiple industries along with knowledge of our lines of business: technology, furniture and interiors, janitorial and breakroom solutions, office supplies, print promo and apparel and more.
- Topics of interest, specific pain points, timely concerns of our audience segments will provide the team with potential directives. Upon final decision rendered on these directives, content lead begins their scope.
- This individual will perform a review of available secondary and omnibus research available on the internet, in LOC, and pertinent articles and research papers along with resources such as Gartner, Gallup, IDC Forrester, and industry associations.
- In addition, and where applicable, they may request proprietary data or request primary research based on specific business case requirements.
- They will then draft master outline of content and present to relevant team members. Content outline is reviewed and modified and re-submitted to content lead.
- Content lead takes initial thought leadership content to completion.
- Research and collaborate in research projects to enable candidate to develop thought leadership content for all business units inclusive of articles, white papers, webinar content, web content.
- Utilizing thought leadership content and industry research, develop advertising, video scripts, case studies, email scripts and sales collateral, digital display
- Work effectively with internal and external partners including our Suppliers, Merchandising, Marketing, Creative and Legal to accelerate the production of print and digital media projects
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Creative Writing / Business/ Direct Marketing /Technical Writing/
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in related field, Content development within Advertising /Marketing Agency. Published content a plus
- Strong writing
- Secondary research
- Organizational and time management skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Familiarity with multiple media channels including Digital, Print, Social, and Video
About The ODP Corporation
The ODP Corporation (NASDAQ:ODP) is a leading provider of products and services through an integrated business-to-business (B2B) distribution platform and omnichannel presence, which includes world-class supply chain and distribution operations, dedicated sales professionals, a B2B digital procurement solution, online presence, and a network of Office Depot and OfficeMax retail stores. Through its operating companies Office Depot, LLC; ODP Business Solutions, LLC; Veyer, LLC; and Varis, LLC, The ODP Corporation empowers every business, professional, and consumer to achieve more every day.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification and are not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified. Other duties may be assigned.
Pay, Benefits & Work Schedule
The company offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
How to Apply
Click the Apply Now button and follow the instructions on each page. When you have completed the application, click the submit button.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The company is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records City & County of San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.