Proofreader/editor/copywriter Remote Job Usa
We are looking for a Part-time in-house copywriter to both develop and maintain content exemplifying our brand voice across corporate and business lines. As part of the company's Direct to Consumer team, the copywriter effectively communicates, positions and promotes our brands, marketing programs and products.
- Performs line-editing and proofreading, checking for formatting consistency, grammatical accuracy, and spelling errors
- Write compelling, original, engaging and compliant content that builds and maintains our brand and marketing voice
- Checks for adherence to style guides and/or brand-specific style guides
- Ensures that the final copy match approved job along with assessing design elements
- Ensures accuracy of all pages
- When applicable, verifies all captions for photos and illustrations are accurate
- Superior knowledge of the English language, including spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Advanced knowledge of writing styles
- The motivation to work on their own, manage changing priorities, and to meet deadlines
- Proficient knowledge with MS Office
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build working relationships; ability to negotiate delivery times due to competing deadlines.