Analytica is looking for a Devops Engineer that enjoys working with many different technologies to join our Graph developmental Team within the IRS. Our development team is highly collaborative and encourage creativity, innovation, and excellence. Your experience, skills, and input will be critical to our shared success.
We are looking to hire a candidate with strong skills in DevOps and SysAdmin roles to manage both internal needs and external client needs. As such, the candidate will need to be comfortable interacting with clients and able to juggle multiple different projects simultaneously.
Analytica has been recognized by Inc. for 3 consecutive years as one of the 250 fastest growing business. We offer competitive compensation with opportunities for bonuses, employer paid health care, training and development funds, and 401k match.
An ideal candidate will fulfill most of the following experience requirements:
- 3+ years of professional front-end development
- 3+ years in professional back-end development
- Advanced understanding of CSS and componentization
- Advanced understanding of Node.js
- Advanced understanding of React.js
- Advanced UI/UX understanding
- High proficiency with Linux system administration
- Excellent knowledge of MVC and Object-Oriented PHP
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of infrastructure and scalability
- Experience with versioning systems/Git
- Experience with database design
- Experience with GraphQL is a plus
- Experience with Docker containerization
- Understanding of relations in an ORM
- Familiarity with project planning software (e.g. Clickup)
- Familiarity of relational databases and optimizing for performance
Other skills required to do the job include:
- Work collaboratively with others on a diverse team
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly and professionally
About Analytica: Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. The company is an award-winning SBA certified 8(a) small business that has been recognized by Inc. Magazine each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services. The company is appraised by the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) at CMMI® Maturity Level 3 and is an ISO 9001:2008 certified provider.
As a federal contractor, Analytica is required to verify that all employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If you receive an offer and are unable to get vaccinated for religious or medical reasons, you may request a reasonable accommodation.
Job Type: Full-time