Tax Senior Manager / Tax Director 🔥
A bit about us:
A prestigious firm is currently has an exciting career opportunity in the Private Client Services Group located in one of our Massachusetts office. We are looking for a Tax Senior Manager/Director to join our team If you are:
- A highly dedicated professional with impressive credentials and driven by new challenges and growth opportunities
- A team player who believes in providing world-class client service and interested in becoming immersed in various industries
- Looking for a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and giving back to the community
- Endless opportunities to contribute to one of the largest professional services firm in the US
- A unique culture that values collaboration in everything we do
- A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
- A network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
- Varied career paths supported by strong professional development programs and resources
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Equity Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
The Tax Senior Manager/Director in our Private Client Services team is expected to have high technical knowledge in review of individual 1040 returns, fiduciary 1041 returns and entity returns; manage accounts, train, assign work to staff and communicate directly to clients and partners; research topics communicate directly with tax authorities as needed. In addition they should be able to research more complex topics, go out on proposals and be an expert in the area of individual tax; is able to identify client needs; responsible for billing and collections; mentors and supports the staff.
- Bachelor's or Master's in Accounting/Taxation
- 8+ years' experience in a public accounting firm; small firm experience preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience
- Ability to lead, manage and develop staff in a highly interactive team environment
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, ProSystem FX, and BNA Tax Planner
- Exceptional organizational, communication and presentation (verbal and written) skills