Senior Product Marketing Manager
Senior Product Marketing Manager
WHO WE ARE
Are you passionate about marketing, technology and helping businesses connect with the right people at the right time? ClickDimensions exists to make marketing and revenue technology simple, affordable and accessible so every company can drive growth through better customer engagement. We believe that growth creates opportunity for the individuals, companies and communities we serve.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will be a key link between our product, sales, marketing, and client success teams across our suite of SaaS-based solutions. You will lead the development of messaging, positioning, and materials that will empower our Sales, Marketing, and Client Success teams. Working and collaborating closely with multiple teams is at the crux of this role, so you will hold strong interpersonal skills alongside strong technical marketing capabilities.
This role supports our core marketing automation and sales engagement solutions, with the potential to expand into other offerings over time. Working with Product, Sales, Client Success to construct product & competitor battlecards, identifying ways to assist Client Success in driving client adoption, as well as working with Product on go-to-market strategy for new releases and updated features.
This position reports to the VP of Product Marketing & GTM strategy.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
- Be a key link between Marketing and Sales; equipping our sales team with sales enablement tools, including pitch decks, tool kits, and positioning statements.
- Positioning and messaging - Build product positioning, value propositions, and messaging that resonates with marketing and sales buyers and that competitively position ClickDimensions in the market.
- Ability to translate products features into simple, compelling messages and narratives that resonate with prospects, customers, partners and the ClickDimensions sales team.
- Team-up with partner marketing and alliance teams - Understand the Microsoft partner ecosystem and work alongside the ClickDimensions Partner Alliance and the Partner Product Marketing team to assist with driving awareness, campaigns and co-marketing with our partners.
- Champion a repeatable process for when and how product changes and launches are communicated to the market and internal teams alike.
- Partner with sales managers and GTM strategy leaders to influence how the products are positioned during the sales process and identify opportunities to introduce sales enablement tools.
WHAT YOU BRING TO CLICKDIMENSIONS
- 5+ years of working experience in product marketing, including proven success in driving messaging, positioning, and sales enablement.
- A passion for the product marketing discipline along with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail, stellar project management and multitasking skills.
- A self-starter who enjoys a fast paced, high-impact, entrepreneurial environment.
- A proven ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and work through complexity to achieve a shared goal is critical, as well as a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and drive to results quickly.
Nice to haves:
- Market/industry experience and strong understanding of Microsoft ecosystem, including Dynamics and Power Platform.
- Knowledge of CRM functionality and use cases.
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE
- Remote first environment
- Generous paid time off policy
- Home office monthly stipend
- Fitness reimbursement
- Quarterly bonuses
- Competitive insurance and 401K matching