Sr. Marketing Operations Manager
Our client, in the health management, is looking to add a Sr. Marketing Operations Manager to the team.
This is a 100% remote role working EST and would be a 6-12 month contract with no possibility of converting full-time.
Must have prior biotech, pharma, or healthcare experience!
- Conceptualize and execute multichannel marketing campaigns from ideation to execution, promoting business products and services
- Conduct market research to inform outreach strategies and increase customer conversions
- Identify effectiveness of marketing initiatives and campaign performance with tracking, analysis, and optimization
- Ensure marketing material aligns with brand identity
- Develop copy for collateral, presentations, and other resources
- Produce monthly Field Sales newsletters and other communications
- Collaborate with Field Sales leadership to improve marketing materials and expand the company's market share
- Collaborate with Health Plan Sales to align in-market activation with any new coverage initiatives
- Ensure efficient marketing operations by implementing changes when necessary and documenting standard operating procedures
- Create social media and digital marketing content development as needed
- Develop and sustain vendor relationships, assessing products to ensure optimal ROI
- Management of print and promotional offerings, including vendor oversight
- Provide direction and manage creative team in development of collateral and resources
- Build strategic relationships with core manufacturing partner marketing departments, track OEM (original equipment manufacturer) digital assets, attain approval for new collateral, and stay up to date about new product releases
- Assist with other project-based work as needed
- Position is remote with location in Eastern or Central time zone preferred
- Previous healthcare marketing experience required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Background in sales support marketing/communications
- Critical thinking and ability to maintain focus while juggling multiple tasks
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Professional presentations skills; proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with Marketo (ESP) and Salesforce
- A sense of aesthetics and a good eye for design
- 5+ years of experience
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Completion of this form is voluntary and will not affect your opportunity for employment, or the terms or conditions of your employment. This form will be used for reporting purposes only and will be kept separate from all other records.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries utilizing a complete suite of staffing services. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting .