product Designer 🔥
RVCM (Revacomm) is a leader in Agile Software Development, User-Centered Design, and DevSecOps. As an enterprise digital transformation company, we transform organizational challenges into powerful digital capabilities through fresh experiences and innovative technology. Here, you'll bring amazing user experiences to life through your knowledge and perspective. The problems you will solve are as dynamic as our customers, who range from the Department of Defense to financial institutions, to healthcare and even state and local agencies.
We are embracing the future of work. Make an impact, wherever you are. Home is the place where you connect with 'ohana (family), friends, and what makes you feel good. Now, work from home allows you the opportunity to make a real impact and help bring out the best in one another.
What You'll Do Here
Our Creative team is growing! We are looking for skilled and talented UI/UX Designers to bring innovative product concepts and experiences to life. This role will focus on research methodologies with data-driven results, service and process designs, and the curation of amazing user experiences. This role takes part in a collaborative culture ensuring best practices are met through user-centered practices and visually appealing designs.
- Own the design solution from concept to completion
- Conduct UX research and analysis by engaging with customers to validate concepts
- Design for web/mobile applications, software products, and marketing initiatives
- Partner in cross-departmental collaborations to define scope of work, sprints, and development resources
- Communicate with key stakeholders ensuring business goals and visions are met
- Be part of a design team that respects, supports, and pushes for continuous improvement
- Design internal-facing experiences that allow us to increase speed of delivery while increasing the quality of our products and services.
What You'll Bring to the Team
- Minimum three (3) years of relevant UCD and Digital UI/UX Experience
- Familiarity with working in an Agile environment
- Front-end development skills
- Experience teaching and mentoring
- Expertise in Figma and/or other design tools
- Curiosity and drive to learn new technologies, methodologies and best practices
- You're a great communicator and highly collaborative
- You can navigate complex problems with high levels of autonomy in a scale-up environment
Join Our 'Ohana
The 'ohana-oriented mindset is one of the pillars from which our company has been built upon. We wouldn't be here without each remarkable individual that has passed through our doors. No matter where we go in the world, it's essential that everyone under the RVCM roof, first and foremost, feel like they are ohana.
In addition to an incredible culture you will find several benefits to being part of the RVCM ohana, including:
- Fully remote work within the U.S.
- Company Provided Laptop & Charger Plus A Home Office Bonus: $1,000 upon hire; $500 per year thereafter to purchase any additional equipment to improve productivity at home
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Health Care and Dependent Care Savings Accounts
- 15 days of PTO
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Full Paid Holiday Break (Last Week of the Year)
- Continuous Education & Training
- Mentor Programs
We believe in providing a safe space for all members of the RVCM 'ohana to grow and thrive. Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is at the heart of who we are and everyone should feel valued and free to bring their most authentic self to work - without fear, without judgment, and in consideration of all backgrounds. Creating this environment is important, not only for our organization, but also for our customers and our communities.
Relocation expenses not covered.
The COVID-19 vaccine is a condition of employment (individuals with a valid medical or religious reason may be exempt). RevaComm is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will provide reasonable accommodations to its employees.