social Media Assistant 🔥
What to Expect and BabyCenter seek an enterprising Social Media Assistant to create, schedule, and post content on various social media platforms (Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, etc.). The Social Media Assistant will also collect and record data from our platforms and play a role in delivering actionable insights to the rest of the social team. This is a remote, entry-level position that reports to the Director of Social Content.
- Collaborate with social team to brainstorm content ideas that drive engagement and audience growth
- Manage scheduling and posting of social content to multiple platforms using Emplifi and SocialPilot
- Foster a sense of community by curating other creators’ content for resharing
- Collect and organize the data that helps us analyze performance; partner with internal teams to implement learnings back into social content and creative strategies
- Research and test emerging social networks or underserved tactics on established platforms
- Monitor and surface social media and influencer trends internally
- Partner internally to help streamline social creative across company’s International markets
- Proven success managing multiple projects at once, working quickly and meeting deadlines
- Undergraduate degree
- Hands-on experience creating and managing social media content on networks including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, Twitter and YouTube (through internships, as part of student organizations, or on personal accounts)
- Working understanding of social media reporting and measurement.
- Excellent social media writing and communication skills
- Graphic design and video production skills a plus
We love collaboration, always desire to understand the business problem we’re solving, push decisions down as low as possible, and want to further our culture of innovation and experimentation. We created our values together, to embody both our audience goals and our workplace aspirations: to create opportunities; to be authentic; to enable wellness; to reimagine possibilities; to drive for results; and to inspire connectedness.
Life at Everyday Health
At Everyday Health Group, a division of Ziff Davis, we work in a culture of collaboration and welcome those who desire to join our growing global community. We believe in careers versus jobs and people versus employees. We seek enthusiastic individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for an environment that rewards your best work.
Everyday Health offers competitive salaries in addition to robust health and wellness benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability benefits, Flexible Spending accounts, 401(k) with company match, an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Pregnancy and Parental leave, Family Planning Support via Maven, Flexible Time Off, Volunteer Time Off, Fitness Reimbursement as well as employee-focused engagement and education programs, including Employee Resource Groups and company-sponsored events. If you’re seeking a dynamic, flexible work environment where you can see the direct impact of your performance, then Everyday Health is the place for you. Everyday Health Group has employees located in 35 states as well as offices in NYC, San Francisco, Asheville, Fort Lauderdale and Denver.
- Note: Disclosure as required by CO sb19-085 (8-5-20), NYCHRL, and CA SB-1162 and WA SB5761: the salary compensation for this role when being performed in CO, NYC, CA or WA is $45k-60k. Compensation for this business unit specific role is based on a variety of factors including experience, scope of the role, capabilities to perform the role, as well as business & company performance.
Everyday Health Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees.