social Media Associate, Tiktok Specialist
We're looking for a Social Media Associate to work exclusively with our Pokémon GO social team at Niantic. This person will be supporting our Senior Social Media Strategist and play a role in building our brand's social media presence by engaging with our social media community, crafting content, helping to manage our editorial calendar, and supporting the execution of different types of social campaigns in real time. If you're someone who can naturally communicate on social media and loves doing so, creative, detail-oriented, and work well with teams, then we want to hear from you!
This is a contractor position and the work should be performed based on service agreement and SOW. Niantic will not offer Contractor direct employment contract, salary, benefits, equities, or any compensation associated with employment.
- Actively engage our online community across all social media platforms like Twitter, TikTok, and Instagram.
- Support our Social Team in growing our social media community management process and strategies.
- Support social media coverage of real world and in-game Pokémon GO events.
- Working across different teams to support real-time execution needs and updating internal communication channels whenever there are relevant post updates.
- Support the management of our day-to-day editorial calendar, ensuring planned posts are published in a timely, strategic, and accurate manner across all social platforms and region-specific channels.
- Create engaging copy while ensuring brand consistency through tone, voice, and terminology.
- Identify meaningful insights from social performance and community conversations to help drive strategy.
- Keep a pulse on the social landscape by tracking trends, social platforms, campaigns, and content.
- Has an interest in Pokémon, Pokémon GO, and/or the gaming industry is preferred.
- Likes to engage with people and online communities. Experience with gaming communities is preferred but not required.
- Has experience using Sprinklr or other related content management tools.
- Knowledge of social media best practices and keeps up to date with industry trends.
- Strong creative brainstorming and writing skills.
- Can work with tight timelines, support campaigns in real-time, and work during the weekends when necessary.
- Able to work individually on a project or in a collaborative team environment, balance projects while simultaneously delivering results.
- Detail driven, organized, creative, and a great teammate.
- 1-2 years of relevant social media experience.
The salary range for this role is $41.00 - $46.00 per hour.