senior Associate, Brand Copywriter
Thinx Inc., an innovative company that is disrupting the menstrual hygiene and incontinence product categories. The Thinx Inc. family of brands—Thinx, Thinx Teens, Thinx for All Leaks, and Thinx for All™—are on a mission to create a healthier world through sustainable solutions to menstruation and incontinence.
Our people live our values daily and they serve as our cultural cornerstones.
- Be Accountable
- Be Profitable
- Be Human
- Be Curious
- Be Ambassadors
Thinx is seeking an exceptional mid-level marketing copywriter to join our creative team and enable us to bring our family of brands to life through educational and engaging copy. In this role, you will work closely with both internal and agency partners to craft messaging about the product benefits and functionality of our period and bladder leak underwear. The ideal candidate is driven by data, understands how to connect with various audiences, and knows how to say a lot with just a few words.
The Work You'll Do:
- Maintain each brand's distinct tone and voice while delivering key messages across web, social, digital ads, video scripts, packaging, and more
- Concept brand campaigns and write all marketing copy as it relates to the campaign
- Build out a testing calendar with partners and use reporting and analytics to inform copy development and strategy
- Frame email messaging and tell an engaging story through language that resonates with customers while clearly conveying RTBs
- Proofread/self-edit for grammar, punctuation, spelling
- Work with stakeholders to supply copy that's on brief and on time, providing guidance and creative solutions along the way
This role is a key collaborative partner within the creative team and reports directly to the Creative Director, Copy.
We're Excited About You Because…
- You have excellent time and project management skills with exceptional attention to detail
- You understand copywriting best practices along with cultural and social trends
- You have stellar communication skills
- You're an authentic people-person with an anything-is-possible attitude
- You thrive in a collaborative environment packed with super-friendly people dedicated to breaking the taboos around menstruation and bladder leaks
- You are comfortable discussing health and bodies
- You're a big picture thinker who understands the customer journey and can connect the dots
- 3 – 5 years of brand copywriting experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Advanced knowledge of grammar and confidence in aligning with a distinct brand voice
- Experience writing blog posts along with a high-level understanding of SEO
- Comfortable partnering with design and production teams
- Desire and demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines
- Asana and Slack knowledge preferred but not required
You're Excited About Us Because...
- 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks and monthly child care stipend
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Annual training and development stipend
- 1x Monthly Mental Escape Days
- 30% discount on Thinx Inc products and a quarterly $100 spend
- $90 quarterly wellness stipend to spend on personal health and fitness
- $2,000 annual flexible reimbursement stipend towards learning and development, cell phone reimbursement, and supporting your remote office needs
- Progressive policies for bereavement and compassionate leave
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
Our Compensation Philosophy
At Thinx, our compensation philosophy is driven by the goal of attracting, developing, and retaining the best people to further our mission, vision, and business goals. Compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including and not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific location. For New York City the range of base annual salary for this position is $79,800 - $96,000 . Candidates being considered for work in other locations will be subject to the base salary range associated with that location, and the actual annualized salary amount offered to any candidate at the time of hire will be reflected solely in the candidate's offer letter. Base annual salary does not include other forms of compensation or benefits that may be available.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Thinx, we are passionate and committed to curating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company culture as well as a product line that is reflective of our market and consistent with our goals for growth. We believe that every person at Thinx and every person that wears our products is valuable to the company's success.