Technical Writer / Technical Writer With Ux/ui Writing Skills 🔥
Bitsgapis an aggregator of all major cryptocurrency exchanges and a trading automation platform with trading bots and algorithmic orders. The company has been on the market since 2017, and more than 500,000 traders have already used our technologies.
We are looking for a
technical writerwho is interested in (crypto-)trading, fluent in written and spoken English, who will be responsible for writing technical documentation and reviewing UX / UI content.
Reports to Head of Content.
What is to be done?
- Develop and maintain up to date technical documentation (manuals, instructions, etc.).
- Create product feature descriptions and update them as new releases come out.
- Maintain an internal knowledge base, document the processes of interaction between teams.
- Compile Release Notes for publication on the website and in app stores.
- Communicate product changes to customer and marketing teams.
- Regularly review outbound content for relevance.
- Maintain an external knowledge base, FAQ, product glossary and library of content components.
- Adjust product UX/UI content according to existing components and templates.
Your experience and skills:
- 3 years experience as a technical writer in a product company.
- Experience in the fintech/crypto industry from 1 year.
- Competent Russian, the ability to explain technical details in simple terms.
- Skills of systematization, hierarchization and structuring of content, preparation of screenshots and screencasts.
- Advanced English (minimum B2).
- Practical knowledge of the basics of UX / UI writing, skills in working with Figma and Miro.
- Proficiency in Confluence and Notion.
- Methodical, attention to detail and independence.
- Work from anywhere in the world in a team of seniors.
- Participation in the creation of a high-value product, the purpose of which is to benefit customers around the world.
- A unique opportunity to
“be at the forefront”of the financial market, where a new future is being created.
- The right to implement your ideas in a dynamically developing product company.
- Work in an international company with European standards.
- Salary paid on time at the end of each month.
- 21 days of paid vacation.
- Paid sick leave.
- Compensation for training courses and webinars.
Do you see yourself in this position?
- Apply for a job.
- Write a cover letter explaining why we should select you and including links to your work. The applicants whose work samples are most interesting will receive an invitation to an interview.
P.S.: If your resume and cover letter meets our expectations, then we will ask you to go through the following stages:
- Initial interview with HR Manager (about 15-20 minutes);
- Test assignment;
- Interview with the Head of Content and HR Manager (up to 1 hour).
The candidate who successfully passes the interview and completes the test with dignity will join our team.