remote Based Sales Systems Support Assistant
Interested in working with one of the markets leading manufacturers? Greenheck Group is a leading growth-focused, environmentally conscious, commercial HVAC manufacturer. Join our team, which proudly designs and manufactures the most comprehensive line of ventilation products in the industry. Greenheck Group is a dynamic multi-branded international organization. Our equipment is used worldwide in commercial, institutional, and industrial facilities, ranging from comfort ventilation to manufacturing processes. Our efficient products improve comfort, safety, and health of lives across the planet. Since 1947, we are deeply committed to helping you “Build Your Future,” through professional growth, challenging leadership roles, and exciting opportunities around the world.
Greenheck Group is searching to add temporary support to our SAP Sales Systems team in various tasks. This opportunity will allow you exposure to Greenheck sales and gain an understanding of the SAP Sales module. Although most of our team is located in Schofield, WI, we can consider a remote candidate who demonstrates the ability to learn quickly and independently and has strong time management skills. The Sales Systems Support Assistant will work as part of a small team to manage SAP customer master data and assist in the processing of sales related data in SAP as well as other interfacing sales systems as necessary. This work will span across the different sales channels and trademarks that are managed under the Greenheck Group umbrella.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitor/process any ship date changes or Sales Admin Messages for Rep Net/ATG updates
- Create and maintain all customer and salesperson accounts in SAP and/or CRM
- Assist sales with creation, troubleshooting or processing of credit/debit memos, and additional bills in SAP
- Create and process miscellaneous shipment orders as required
- Troubleshoot and process requests for resending of acknowledgements or invoices
- A two-year college degree preferred in Business or IT-related field.
- Between 1-3 years of work experience is required. Previous Order Processing or Sales experience is desired but is not mandatory.
- Above average analytical skills
- Demonstrate an ability to prioritize tasks
- Focused attention to detail
- Interdepartmental Customer service experience is required.
- Proficient experience using Microsoft Office Suite products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Somethings we think you should know:
- This opportunity is Temporary. It is expected to last approximately 1 year. However, dependent on business needs the role may end prior or have the ability to extend further.
- Hours will be between 7AM-5PM Monday-Friday.
The preceding statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people in this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills.
Want to hear more about the Greenheck culture? Take a look for yourself! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-AoWHyH8b0&feature=youtu.be
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.