Sales Development Representative
Moving to a new country is as easy as booking a flight!
Jobbatical makes immigration easy, so businesses can hire whoever they want, from wherever they want. Jobbatical today is the go-to immigration partner for tech startups and traditional companies alike. We free up time for employers to make more hires. Better hires. International hires — confidently, without fearing the immigration monster, while relying on the best technology in the business.
Our software helps fast-growing companies that raise money, multinationals that move people internally, startups, and scaleups manage their international relocations on time everytime, no dramas!
We help companies like N26, Sumup, Pipedrive, and Twilio to relocate their employees from dozens of countries.
Jobbatical is looking for a
smart and resourceful French-speaking Sales Development Representative
to help us expand our operations in France.
As an SDR, you will identify and create new qualified sales opportunities through outbound activities for our markets. You will develop close and valuable relationships with prospects, acting as the initial point of contact. You will constantly perform outreach email and social sequences to secure meetings with the Account Executive and support the process until the deal closure.
Your main area of responsibility: Map accounts, create prospect lists and deliver outreach sequences to successfully arrange meetings with qualified leads for the Account Executive
Your everyday tasks:
- Support go-to-market strategy through targeted campaigns aligned with the company’s expansion plans
- Research prospects, map key accounts, and enhance prospect lists
- Create Outreach sequences through email and Linkedin adding value to prospects, always with a creative and personal touch
- Respond, engage, and qualify leads and inquiries
- Schedule sales meetings and demos for the Account Executive
- Participate in exploratory meetings
- Work closely with the Growth team to map strategic accounts, identify target needs, and presenting solutions to start the sales cycle
- Ensure successful follow-ups
- Constantly update and log accurate activity on our CRM, we love Pipedrive!
- Collaborate with Growth team members on strategic and creative approaches, and help build awareness on events, partnerships and webinars for lead generation and lead nurturing.
- Contribute to client account setup in our platform
What makes you successful in this position:
- Perfect English and French speaking and writing skills
- 2+ years of experience in sales and business development
- Demonstrated success in prospecting and generating meetings for a Sales/Growth team
- Experience with Pipedrive (or other CRMs), Linkedin Sales Navigators, and other prospecting tools
- The capability of understanding customer pain points and requirements and correlating potential business to value that Jobbatical can provide
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- You want to learn fast and are not afraid of making mistakes
- Since the Growth Team is distributed around the world, you should have very strong communication and organizational skills
Who you are as a person:
- You're independent. Taking the initiative to solve any problem you face is second nature to you
- Stand for Jobbatical’s mission: to think beyond borders and help the world work together
- You have solid work ethics and are happy to support your colleagues when needed
Our Growth team is made up of awesome people, but you’ll work primarily with (and report to) Yannick, our Head of Growth based in Mallorca, Spain.
You’ll be based anywhere or in our Tallinn office. We are a remote-friendly company, so you can go and come as you, please.
Our offer to you includes:
- Compensation package with company options
- Possibility to work with passionate professionals
- International challenges that grow your knowledge and skills
- Extra days as annual holiday days
- Any hardware necessary: Mac, headphones, etc
- Flexible Work
- Our perks include YOLO days, wellness support, books, courses, a teambuilding budget, etc
- Annual offsite and other fun events
You can learn more about the company and the team here: https://jobbatical.com/about