- Forbes’ Best Startup Employers 2022 - BuiltIn NYC's Best Places to Work 2022: Best Small Companies to Work For - Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Social Good Companies 2022 
In International Data & Analytics, you will play an essential role in researching, designing, and building Nova Credit’s global data and analysis strategy. You will serve as a conduit to bring key functions together, including data partnerships, risk & analytics, product & engineering, and customer success to develop and implement Nova Credit’s core data systems. You will work with customer-facing teams to analytically demonstrate the strength of Nova Credit’s products and services. Ultimately, your role is to ensure that Nova Credit’s products deliver high-quality predictive risk signals. Every initiative you work on will be critical for the company’s success.
- Risk Analytics: Leverage and integrate data streams to deliver reporting and analytic insights with a focus on providing end users with superior credit, risk, affordability, and underwriting strategies
- Data & Analytics Strategy: Research and contribute to the formulation of Nova Credit's long-term data strategy with global credit bureaus, alternative data providers, and evolving predictive data sources
- Business Support: Develop a robust customer-facing knowledge base and set of tools to communicate the intricacies of Nova Credit’s platform, bureau integrations, and data assets. Support Business Development and Success teams in product expansion, inquiry, and resolution work streams.
- Credit Data Administration: Manage and organize data libraries for each international credit bureau; support queries on credit data mapping and alignment for each country; design and manage credit data intranet, ensuring data is accurate and accessible
- 2+ years of experience working with consumer credit data, consumer credit risk analytics/modeling, and/or underwriting strategy development
- Technical skills: SQL, R, Python
- MBA/MS degree; relevant Master’s preferred (e.g., Statistics, Economics)
- Intellectual curiosity is essential, along with creativity and technical expertise, as you work with data from diverse sources to develop powerful insights
- Strong interpersonal skills (including technical communications) to develop and manage multiple external relationships and coordinate resources cross-functionally with multiple internal teams, to deliver an excellent client experience
- Experience in consumer financial services; a capacity to develop simple industry-standard analyses and tools
- Integrate a new international credit bureau in collaboration with our engineering team
- Provide credit risk insights from existing Nova Credit data integrations, leveraging SQL & Python
- Conduct data quality/integrity checks using R or Python
#LI-RemoteApply for this job