The Marketing Assistant is responsible for supporting all company marketing efforts through a variety of innovative multichannel tactics, including: digital/ecommerce, experiential events and promotions, social media, email, public relations, collateral development and more.
Responsibilities & Essential Duties
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing and Marketing Coordinator to understand all marketing goals and objectives, prioritize initiatives and allocate resources appropriately.
- Assist in the building of an annual marketing calendar and ensure that it, and all other planning documents, remain current and accurate throughout the year.
- Assist on a variety of departmental projects and see them through from inception to execution.
- Assist on social media projects, collaborate on new ideas for viral-worthy moments on social platforms, Meta, TikTok and YouTube.
- Create PowerPoint summaries/recaps for all internal and external marketing events, as well as a comprehensive end of year marketing summary.
- Participate in collaboration with outside vendors & agencies, assisting that agreed upon deliverables are received and expectations are met.
- Assist in the recap of campaign performances and provide recommendations in collaboration with the Marketing team to improve the performance of future campaigns across social media platforms & email.
- Track competitors’ marketing tactics and document compelling industry trends and unique retailer ideas.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with other departments including media, merchandising, operations and technology.
- Develop process docs and playbooks alongside Marketing Administrator.
- Work with vendors to communicate deadlines and provide clear direction for creative asset (premiums, collateral) delivery.
- Bachelor's degree and 2-3+ years of professional marketing experience.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks at a time and pay close attention to detail.
- Strong copywriting and editing skills, with the ability to adapt to different communication styles.
- Conscientious and flexible, with a strong work ethic and team-player attitude.
- Proficient in G-Suite.
- Experience with new technology (bots, funnels, social media advertising, etc)
- U.S. based