Product Manager 🔥
As a rapidly scaling digital payments company, Product is at the core of everything we do. We have built globally distributed teams and are looking for amazing Product Managers to join our advanced, multi-cloud platform, offering both shared and dedicated processing instances, a vast global presence, and richer, real-time data to set us apart as the leader in payments.
What you get to do:
A key part of your role as a Product Manager at Paymentology will be guiding product & engineering teams to ensure conformation to our design, and governance through a well-formulated process.
You will work within a remote team of solution architects and multiple developers disseminated throughout the world.
The ideal candidate will combine excellent problem-solving skills and communications expertise with a collaborative approach.
What it takes to succeed:
- Experience in payments is crucial for succeeding in this role, as well as a strong technical core competence.
- In particular, familiarity with payment scheme standards such as ISO8583 & ISO20022 is invaluable.
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager, preferably in a start-up environment, with a minimum of 5 years working in the software industry.
- Investigate, analyze, visualize, articulate, and solve complex problems and concepts and make disciplined decisions based on available information.
- Use knowledge of Requirement Gathering and Analysis to create requirements documents and high-level process maps.
- Is aware of and understands agile methodology and how to apply the agile mindset to all aspects of their work.
- Understanding and experience of backend SaaS concepts related to APIs and webhooks is essential.
- Write epics, user features, and bug stories with QA-minded acceptance criteria, as well as supporting documentation.
- Experience with JIRA, Figma, and/or other relevant tools.
- A nice to have is the ability to construct SQL to retrieve data from databases.
Preferences will be given to candidates with expertise in one or more of the following:
- Experience, knowledge, and understanding of MasterCard/Visa operating regulations and dispute resolution rules for card-present and card-not-present transactions in the full dispute life cycle from 1st chargebacks to arbitration cases.
- Experience working on data-centric tools, including dashboards and automated reports, particularly financial and other reconciliation-related reports.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/paymentology-product-manager-1