Senior .net Full Stack Developer
Job DescriptionWe are looking for a Senior .NET (C#) Full Stack Developer who will use their skills broadly and participate in software architecture, development, and mentoring of less experienced developers. Our tools are highly efficient and process large amounts of data, which requires the role to have top notch development skills. A self-starter who thrives in environments with minimal supervision and compelling development challenges. Job Responsibilities
- Build top quality software based from minimal technical requirements
- Apply agile, scrum, and other similar methodologies
- Estimate development effort and provide deadlines'
- Develop technical specifications and architecture
- Work closely with senior technology management
- Assist in defining and outlining development strategies
- Address and fix bugs in a timely manner
- Follow and contribute to coding standards
- Provide guidance and support for less experienced team members
- Review and refactor code
- Maintain stage and development environments
- Ability to learn new technologies on your own initiative
- Be productive working with minimal supervision
Minimum Required Technical Skills
- C#, ASP.NET, and MVC > 5 years
- MS SQL (including T-SQL)
- Other technologies such as XML, Json, Linq
- Experience with 3rd party integration and building REST-based APIs
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Quick learner and able to develop subject matter skills
- Being able to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Available for scheduled and ad-hoc calls/meetings/chats during weekdays working
- Quiet workspace, conducive to video meetings & calls
- Access to a reliable high-speed Internet connection; at least 25MBPS.
- Double monitors preferred but not required (if available)
Note: This is a hybrid-Remote Work opportunity. Regular in-person meetings may be scheduled for key projects and deliverables.
Anytime Mailbox, a worldwide trailblazer in the virtual mailbox industry, enables individuals, small businesses, content creators, and digital nomads to establish a real street address with a mailbox at over 1,800 locations across the planet. A virtual mailbox eliminates having to be at a physical location to get postal mail while ensuring you'll never miss your mail. With our easy-to-use app, clients can view and manage their postal mail & packages from anywhere in the world and decide whether they want their mail forwarded, scanned, shredded, or thrown away.
We are genuinely decentralized. Embracing work at home since 2013, we appreciate the value of a flexible schedule and work-life balance. We trust our team members to achieve our common goals that have enabled consistent, rapid promotion from within, long-term relationships, and 100% job satisfaction. Because we are at the starting point of our clients' endeavors, our diverse team members enjoy a shared sense of excitement in solution building. Want to join a team enabling our clients to achieve their dreams?