Executive Administrative Assistant / Full Time
We offer a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
The Executive Administrative Assistant provides high-level and administrative, clerical and special project support executives of the organization, their management teams and Board.
- Screens telephone calls and visitors, uses discretion and judgment in ascertaining who can be redirected to subordinate management. Provides information to callers, which requires comprehensive knowledge of company policies, practices, and operations.
- Opens and reviews all mail directed to executive. Composes responses to routine inquiries, delegates items to subordinate managers when appropriate. Transcribes, and types confidential correspondence, memos, minutes of meetings and other materials or documents.
- Prepares variety of highly confidential, specialized and recurrent reports using word processing, spreadsheet, database and /or presentation software.
- Manages special projects as assigned. Plans and delegates assignments, conducts research, gathers and compiles information for presentation, may prepare reports.
- Performs broad range of administrative details of confidential nature, to aid executive, that require initiative and judgment to make independent decisions.
- Maintains executive’s calendar, arranges meetings, conferences and appointments without clearance. Makes travel arrangements including transportation, lodging, and itinerary.
- Provides administrative support for Board and Committee Agenda process to include: maintenance of corporate documentation for regulatory and legal review; coordination of meetings, agenda and reports; acts as minute-taker; responsible for meeting set-up, including catering for venue; and general support of Board members’ contacts and training.