Sr Front End Developer 🔥
- Ownership of the full lifecycle of design, development and delivery
- Design and develop new UI components to meet project requirements
- Debugging production issues and peer code reviews
- Produce detailed functional and technical software specification documents for scalable applications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related Engineering field education background.
- 4+ years’ experience in AWS cloud native environment for developing ReactJS applications.
- 4+ years’ experience working with ReactJS, Typescript, Redux, Unit Testing and Git.
- 2+ years working experience with document, relational or timeseries databases.
- 2+ years of Working experience with Agile application development practices.
- Experience with Graph database.
- Experience in using a BI tool, like Power BI, Tableau, AWS Quicksight.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related Engineering field.
- We are looking for a candidate ideally located in Atlanta GA, or Florida, and we are open for a remote work within the USA working in the EST time zone.
#LI-Remote Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class. Job Applicant's Privacy Notice: Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice COVID-19 vaccines are required for all newly hired Carrier U.S. Salaried employees, except as prohibited by law. Candidates residing in or for positions located in any of the following jurisdictions are not subject to this requirement: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Kansas, Indiana, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, and West Virginia. If you have questions about applicability of this requirement to you, please contact Global People Services at: +1-833-819-1257