Full Stack Developer 🔥
Want to work for one of the fastest-growing customer finance companies in the United States? We are looking to hire a Full Stack Developer to our team remotely!
We're making big investments in both infrastructure and employee talent to keep up with our growth, so the time is right to join our team! It's a fast-paced environment with room to advance. We offer a competitive salary, medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company match, and so much more.
Description & Duties:
The three main parts are the Front-End, Middleware, and Back-End areas of coding. Full Stack Developers are crucial in helping lead the efforts for developing and designing front-end web architectures, that are driven by the middleware created to retrieve information from one of the several back-end sources that provide the lifeblood of our business.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Strive to collaborate on the identification/refinement of requirements, by establishing a personal rapport with internal and external clients.
- Be Passionate and adaptable with the design, development, and testing of all layers of the applications that you will contribute to building.
- Insist on providing a level of service, second to none, to both your internal and external clients and leverage sound judgement to make informed decisions or to influence someone else's decisions.
- Scour and Evaluate new technologies and contribute to the overall product roadmaps of both internal and external 3rd party systems.
- Take ownership in building your professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publicat
Location: 100% Remote (CST timezone)
Salary: $80-120,000/year (negotiable + annual bonus)
Years of Experience: 5+ years
Recruiter: Jasmine Bogart-Falbo | email@example.com | 262-903-9554
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.