Inbound Customer Support Representative 🔥
FORWARD is a venture-backed company on a mission to build comprehensive solutions allowing governments to assist their communities at scale.
The FORWARD Platform is an Integrated Program Administration solution that incorporates all essential components, people, and technology into a single streamlined workflow to effectively, securely, and equitably administer critical resources to help communities thrive.
Municipalities nationwide are utilizing FORWARD to streamline the design, implementation, operations, communications, reporting, and compliance functions of their economic and community development assistance programs.
Our fully remote team works hard, but we fully embrace the advantages of this new paradigm. We work autonomously, collaborate asynchronously, and take ownership of our work.
Help America to recover and thrive.
A FORWARD Inbound Customer Service Representative ideally would have startup experience who embraces versatilities and a fast-paced working environment. This person must be able to multitask, be adaptive to business needs, have very positive energy, be collaborative, and be customer-centric.
- Respond to all inbound inquiries (phone, email, and chat) from applicants with effective communication and problem solving skills.
- Provide technical assistance to applicants allowing them to complete their applications.
- Navigate a computerized system for responding and/or troubleshooting to applicants questions.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication and problem-solving skills, as well as being comfortable with multi-tasking, as needed.
- Strong interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills, and most importantly the ability to empathise with applicants.
- Become and remain knowledgeable about all FORWARD application programs to provide excellent applicant support
- Identify inefficiencies in workflows and suggest solutions.
- 2+ years of customer service experience, effective communication skills both orally and in writing
- You are technically savvy and able to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Strong ability to work well with people from varied cultural, socioeconomic, educational, and experiential backgrounds
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and to adapt quickly to new challenges
- Ability to work with a high volume of activity (phone, email, and chat)
- Bilingual abilities required; English/Spanish
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- 6 am-3 pm schedule preferred
- Have U.S. work authorization
Hourly wage: $24-$31/hr.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We offer a full range of employee benefits for our regular full-time employees including:
- Fully remote position
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% Employee paid medical and dental insurance
- Stock Options
- 401K Plan