Senior Social Media Manager 🔥
The salary range for this role in the United States is $80,000 - $100,000.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy for Kickstarter’s social channels including Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube, and Facebook.
- Manage the creation of all of Kickstarter’s social media content, including written copy, images, videos, and other multimedia.
- Ensure that Kickstarter’s social media content is engaging, relevant, timely, communicates our brand ethos, and supports the creators and backers who use our platform to bring creative projects to life.
- Manage Kickstarter’s social media content calendar so that it aligns with communication needs across the company.
- Manage Kickstarter’s social media community.
- Engage with followers, monitor comments and mentions, answer questions, and provide support.
- Track, analyze, and report on social media metrics to understand the performance of Kickstarter’s social media content and the success of our overall social strategy.
- Stay up-to-date on social media trends and best practices to ensure that Kickstarter’s social media strategy remains relevant and effective.
- Lead our strategy around testing new social channels and social media platform features.
- You have an expert understanding of social media platforms. You know the ins and outs of their respective algorithms, best practices, and features.
- You are passionate about creating social media content and have a demonstrated history of crafting content (including copy, images, and multimedia) that delights, engages, brings value, and drives action.
- You are an exceptional writer and storyteller.
- You have a track record of growing a brand’s social follower count and increasing social audience engagement across a variety of platforms.
- You are an authority in using social media analytics tools to track performance, interpret data, and optimize strategy.
- Nothing fires you up more than using your powers to support creators in bringing their biggest, most creative, and most ambitious ideas to life.
- A fully remote workforce with plenty of opportunities to get to know your colleagues
- 100% employer-paid health plan offerings
- 16 paid vacation days, 10 sick days, and a company-wide winter break between Christmas and New Years
- 25 volunteer hours each year to give back to your community
- 16 weeks of parental leave plus fertility/family planning resources
- A 4-day/32-hour workweek! Kickstarter is currently experimenting with one so that we can all enjoy long weekends
- Incredibly talented and inspiring colleagues who know how to blend their creative endeavors into their work
You can read more about our benefits and working at Kickstarter at our Jobs page: https://jobs.kickstarter.com/
Our Fully Virtual Team
We’re currently able to support employees based in the following US locations: CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, MA, MD, NC, NJ, NY, OR, VA, and WA. We're also able to support employees in the United Kingdom and Canada (Ontario & British Columbia). If you live in—or are willing to move to—any of these locations, we look forward to your application! If there is a required or preferred location for an open role, it will be listed in the job description.
Kickstarter is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to fight for equality, we work to ensure a fair and consistent interview process. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to an inclusive work environment.
Kickstarter is a Public Benefit Corporation, and our mission is to help bring creative projects to life. We measure our success as a company by how well we achieve that mission, not by the size of our profits. In our charter, we spell out our mission, our values, and the commitments we have made to pursue them.