Interpreter & Translator (Contingency Hire)
TechTrans provides language, logistics and administrative services. We have offices, staff, and clients across the world. We are seeking for Full-Time
Interpreter & Translator contingent on upcoming government contract award.
- Identify translators and interpreters and coordinate their prequalification according to the ILR performance standards for multiple languages in worldwide locations
- Assign linguists
- Coordinate translation workflow
- Develop SOPs and training materials for linguists
- Perform translation and Interpretation quality management
- Accountable for the on-time coordination of translation deliverables
- Develop and maintain glossaries
- Establish priorities, develop metrics, manage a growing database of archives, drive process improvement efforts and provide customer service to team members throughout the organization
- U.S. citizenship
- Houston, TX residency preferred.
- 3-5 years of translation and interpretation experience on government contracts
- 3-5 years of language services coordination experience
- A postsecondary degree in translation/interpretation from an accredited institution in the U.S. or abroad
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, processes and demands in a dynamic work environment Ability to work with dynamic requirements
- Proficiency across the Microsoft Office Suite for reporting, communication, and database management
Candidate must require no sponsorship now or at any time in the future.
Placement agencies and outside recruiters need not respond.
Please complete our on-line application at www.tti-corp.com, click on 'Careers.'
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and an E-Verify Participant. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.