Freelance Graphic Designer 🔥
We’re looking for an innovative and creative freelance graphic designer with exemplary graphic design skills to assist in the creation of highly effective and engaging content for clients throughout the company.
Working in conjunction with the teams’ in-house designer, project manager, writers, and creative services manager, this person will conceptualize, design, and produce content solutions for the company. In this role, this person will be designing, producing, and developing content for: print, email, social media, some interactive digital experiences and more. Video experience is also a plus.
The ideal candidate:
- Extensive experience in brand design/development, creating creative design within specific brand parameters, development of marketing materials.
- Creative mind, an eye for good photography and excellent typography solutions.
- Experience in designing for accessibility, digital design, interactive content platforms, and branded social media content creation are also ideal qualifications.
- Passion for designing with the end result of helping families and students find the best source of education for themselves.
- The freelance graphic designer is someone who can tackle complex marketing challenges, create innovative design solutions, and play an integral role in ongoing projects that deliver on goals.
- Excellent ability to create concepts that deliver on goals throughout the marketing funnel, including but not limited to the following formats:
- Paid and organic social media graphics
- Email templates
- Brand campaigns
- Digital and print infographics
- Multimedia event support and collateral, including brochures, flyers, posters
- Direct Mail postcards
- Other Duties as Needed:
- Translate brand positioning, existing research into effective designs
- Leverage data insights to inform concept development and execution
- Implement, enforce, and uphold accessibility standards for all customers across digital content
- Understand and enforce web, mobile, and email design standards and best practices
- Project Management - Ability to self-manage to deadlines and be communicative regarding workload and expectation-setting.
Not required, but Preferred:
- Strong ability to design digital content for varying formats and audiences, adhering to best practices of the channel and brand standards, including:
- Websites - Designing engaging website modules and reviewing web content for UX/UI enhancements and working directly with web content experts and UX designers to deliver an effective user experience.
- Interactive, animated infographics
- Lead-driving landing page content
Minimum Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in design, fine arts or a related equivalent field required