Keynote Presentation Designer 🔥
Salary: See Specific Market Ranges Below
Approved Remote Locations: NYC, NY, Baltimore, MD, Boston, MA, Houston, TX, Los Angeles, CA, and San Diego, CA (Candidates must live within 30 miles of these locations.)
Keynote Presentation Designer: The main function of a presentation designer is to create compelling and visually stimulating designs that effectively communicate complex ideas. The typical presentation designer possesses an appreciation for clean and impactful aesthetics.
- Design presentations and templates for the communications and public affairs organization and its senior leadership
- Partner closely with non-design partners to translate their concepts in to visuals (e.g. complex processes)
- Be available to help edit any visual formatting ahead of a weekly meeting with leadership
- Create consistent layouts/templates for the org with strong attention to detail.
- Manage & execute multiple projects at once while meeting tight deadlines
- Proficient with Google Slides and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Keynote, Photoshop, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Illustrator
- Able to uphold brand guidelines and possesses a strong knowledge of design standards
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Able to easily liaise with people outside the design team & create work based on a verbal or written brief
- Able to work under pressure and handle a wide range of tasks and projects at the same time
- Able to effectively manage up and keep everyone abreast of progress
- Strong conceptual ability, along with expert design and layout skill
- Self-starter and well-organized
- Positive Attitude; receptive to creative direction and design feedback
- Proficiency with video, a plus
- Impeccable attention to detail
- 4-year degree (fine or graphic arts degree a plus)
- At least 5 years experience working in a fast-paced corporate environment with multiple projects occurring at once
- Agency experience preferred
- Portfolio that shows off excellent, well-thought out presentations with a good eye for design and aesthetics to create well-thought-out presentations
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of;
- NYC, NY: $48.35 to $53.73 an hour.
- San Diego: $39.52 to $44.52 an hour.
- Los Angeles: $42.98 to $47.98 an hour.
- Houston: $39.52 to $44.52 an hour.
- Boston: $42.98 to $47.98 an hour.
- Baltimore: $39.52 to $44.52 an hour.
Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.