Content Creation Manager 🔥
- Support numerous initiatives by producing and writing engaging text for various mediums: print and digital ads, social media posts, email, websites, pamphlets, letters, scripts, and more.
- Support graphic design efforts by updating and editing templated publications, digital and print ads, and online content.
- Devise storyboards, story themes, narratives, and mine potential story leads.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop print and digital content and materials, promote events, and maintain branding efforts.
- Interact with stakeholders to conduct thorough and effective interviews.
- Internalize brand and write with a cohesive voice and messaging.
- Work with Communications and Marketing team members to promote events to target audiences.
- 2+ years of communication and marketing-related experience.
- Strong copywriting and copyediting skills.
- Familiarity with AP style and/or Chicago style.
- Marketing, Communications, Journalism degree/background preferred.
- Minor design ability in Canva or Adobe Suite preferred.
- Previous experience collaborating with a graphic artist preferred.
To apply, qualified candidates must submit the following application materials (through additional documents):
- Writing sample
- Cover letter detailing:
- Your interest in this position
- A compelling case about why the mission of IHS resonates with you
Each year, IHS provides thousands of aspiring and established professors graduate student fellowships, career development support, research funding, and support for on-campus student programs. Most importantly, through its scholarly convenings IHS connects these scholars to one another to form a diverse and growing community of thought leaders advancing ideas essential to the good society—a pluralistic and tolerant society in which individuals and communities flourish in a context of openness, dignity, equality, and freedom.
Benefits: We have a flexible, professional, open office environment that encourages innovation and entrepreneurship and provides substantial opportunity for professional growth. Salary is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. IHS provides exceptional benefits to all employees, including health and dental insurance coverage (which includes paying 100% of the health and dental insurance premium for individuals), health savings accounts, long-term disability and life insurance, a 403(b) retirement savings program, a parking permit and 12 free tuition credit hours annually at George Mason University.