remote Inside Sales Representative 🔥
Our Inside Sales Agent position is offered in the State of Florida, Arizona and Texas. Applicants must reside in one of these States to be considered.
Why Liberty Mutual?
Positivity. Flexibility. Determination and a persuasive personality. Qualities like these cannot be taught. But they can be sharpened, strengthened, and appropriately compensated when you join Liberty Mutual Insurance as a part of our Contact Center Sales Organization. Bring your unique talents to our Fortune 100 company and receive paid-training, licensing in all 50 states, and a dynamic role that directs only warm leads your way (no cold calls) – because we believe in supporting your success, not holding it back. Join our team and realize the rewards of a career with unlimited earning potential, uncapped commissions, and a portfolio of benefits that start on day one.
As an Inside Sales Representative you will be handling inbound calls or leads, consulting with customers on their insurance needs and match the correct coverages, products, and benefits to convert leads into customers. Depending on your work assignment, you will interact with our customers through calls, chat, or video.
You'd be a great fit if you are:
A Passionate Seller: When a lead comes in, you skillfully pick up the phone and use your sales expertise to turn prospects into happy, confident Liberty Mutual customers.
A Front Lines Liaison: You rise to the role of representing the Liberty brand, you believe in what you're selling, and you enjoy connecting customers to the right products for their individual needs.
A Reliable Teammate: Whether you work at the office or from home, you adapt well to different environments, schedules, and the varying needs of our customers.
A Customer-Centric Closer: While “sales” is in your title, integrity is in your nature. That means you sincerely care that our customers get exactly the quality products and services they need to embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow.
- Average annual earnings range from $55K-$75K through a combination of base salary and uncapped monthly sales incentives.
- Top Sales Representatives have the potential to make $90K+ annually.
- Starting salary during training is based on an annual salary of $45K.
- Our Inside Sales Insurance Agent positions are offered in the States of Florida, Arizona, and Texas. Qualified applicants must reside in one of these States to be considered.
- We are offering traditional in-office, remote and hybrid positions.
- Paid training is (4) months for those with a Property and Casualty Insurance license and (4.5) months for those unlicensed.
Product Training (Four Weeks)
- Monday-Friday 10:00am-6:30pm (EST). There is an additional (2) Two weeks of training if you do not have an active Property & Casualty insurance license.
Onboarding (Three Months)
- Month 1 – Monday-Friday beginning at 9:30am (EST)
- Month 2 – Four (4) weekdays and Saturday beginning at 9:30am (EST).
- Month 3 – Permanent work schedule begins. Permanent work schedules start between 11:00am – 1:00pm your local time ending between 7:30pm-10:00pm your local time. Working Four (4) weekdays and One (1) weekend day every week.
- At least 1 year of experience in sales and customer service
- An engaging, outgoing personality and passion for helping customers
- Ability to communicate well to both prospects and customers
- Excellent analytical, decision-making and organizational skills
- Strong typing capabilities and PC proficiency
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession. We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more, please visit https://www.libertymutualgroup.com/about-lm/careers/benefits
High School Diploma/GED