Vp Of Enterprise Growth 🔥
At UpLift, we believe mental health is just as important as physical health. We’re rethinking the mental healthcare model to make it more accessible. While 1 in 5 Americans struggle with mental health issues, only 40% get care because of barriers like cost, distance, information, and the stigma associated with it. Providers want to meet and support more people—but only 30% of therapists accept insurance because of complex and slow approval systems. UpLift bridges clients, providers, and insurers, so everyone can find great mental health care at an affordable rate. We use technology to deliver personalized provider matches, so clients have the agency to select the right provider for them.
Backed by Redesign Health, B Capital, and more, we have brought affordable and accessible mental health care to clients and are looking for driven and empathetic new team members to help us as we scale to new markets in 2023 and beyond. Our founders and leaders come from other high-growth healthcare startups, such as Cityblock Health, Clover, Oscar Health and hims & hers.
Benefits we offer
- Remote and flexible working environment: work from anywhere in the US!
- Competitive compensation packages in line with industry standards
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage with $0 monthly premium options
- 18 days PTO and 12 paid company holidays
- Bi-annual performance reviews & development plans
- Complimentary One Medical Membership
- Fully paid parental leave
- Annual “work from home” stipend
About the Role
We are seeking an exceptional healthcare executive who is eager to help us grow our enterprise partnership capacity in a startup environment. As UpLift’s first VP of Enterprise Growth, you will be responsible for the growth and expansion of our integrated behavioral health services. You will devise a strategy to identify partnerships with large medical groups and health insurance plans across the U.S., with an emphasis on provider groups participating in value-based care contracts. You will design a growing sales function from the ground up and have the ability to grow your team over time. You will report directly to the CEO.
As VP of Enterprise Growth, you will lead a strategic road map for enterprise sales into organizations that want to contract with UpLift for behavioral health services. Both as a leader and first growth professional in the company, you will own the development of an entire partnership pipeline, manage a high velocity sales cycle, navigate a very strategic sales process and grow a direct sales team over time. You will develop a series of healthcare partnership targets: including provider prospects, large integrated medical groups, community hospitals, large health systems, and health insurance plans. You will be our voice in the market, owning and driving relationships while providing the team with feedback. You will engage executive-level C-suite stakeholders on how UpLift can help them optimize revenue, improve quality, and reduce total cost of care. Once engaged, you will convert each opportunity into a signed contract and facilitate a successful handoff to UpLift’s operations, technology, and care delivery teams.
- Oversee a GTM strategy for Enterprise Partnerships in conjunction with CEO and company advisors; You will develop and refine a company-wide enterprise growth strategy and grow the team over time.
- Build, manage, execute against targeting methodology, prospect funnel, relationships with key targets (especially large physician and hospital groups) to achieve key performance indicators.
- Articulate vision of enterprise product offering (primarily, large primary care and multispecialty physician medical group prospects; secondarily, Community Hospitals, ACO, CINs, IPAs/MSOs. and health system prospects) in partnership with product, tech, client success, other growth team members, data science, and marketing
- Facilitate and contribute to a feedback loop around Enterprise targets, based on direct prospect reactions, synthesized insight, and other critical data points
- Demonstrate aptitude for relationship building and creating an exceptional experience for our providers.
- Design and improve the communication modules, outreach mechanisms, and rewards that further engagement with our provider partners
- Identify local and market-specific insights and willingness to travel to assigned geographies for live prospecting
- Attend networking events, community events, and conferences to generate awareness and produce sales leads with positive ROI
- Perform calculations and leverage analytics to provide prospects and existing partners with forecasted performance metrics
- Use database, CRM, or other software to meticulously track progress with opportunities as you manage your markets
- Support CEO on utilizing market feedback to refine and develop pricing strategy with favorable unit economics; Manage all aspects of the deal to include pricing proposal development, deal terms proposal and contract negotiations
- Work across the organization to ensure successful implementation of critical projects.
- 7-12 years of experience in Sales and/or Business Development in a digital health startup selling into relevant industry segments or in-house as a large physician group or health plan.
- Experience in Collaborative Care or other behavioral health-focused services is a plus
- Experience in value based care, and/or ACO programs is a plus
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- You are relentless but with a soft touch
- You are constantly hunting for prospects, but also understand that the contracting cycle requires lots of touches with potential partners
- Experience owning an annual quota and utilizing sales CRM to manager and track
- A passion for building and maintaining relationships
- Builds Networks: You can build strong formal and informal networks, both externally and internally. You maintain relationships across a variety of functions and locations. You draw upon multiple relationships to exchange ideas, resources, and know-how.
- Drives Results: You have a strong bottom-line and data orientation. You persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You have a track record of exceeding goals successfully. You are action-oriented, never putting off a critical task for tomorrow.
- Instills Trust: You follow through on commitments. You show consistency between words and actions. You gain the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- Manages Ambiguity: You deal comfortably with the uncertainty of change at an early-stage venture. You deal constructively with problems that do not have clear solutions or outcomes.
- Persuades: You use compelling arguments to gain the support and commitment of others.
This role is remote & has a full-time base salary range of $190,000 – $270,000 plus benefits & equity.Apply for job