customer Service Account Manager - Personal Lines 🔥
Customer Service Insurance Account Manager (Licensed) - PL *REMOTE*
The Insurance Account Manager for the Personal Lines Customer Service Team is someone who is comfortable with computers, general office tasks and excels at both verbal and written communication. This role requires being diligent and paying attention to detail and also navigating multiple systems including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
Position is remote with either the 220 or 2044 license; must work on-site in the Lake Mary Office with the 440 license.
Lake Mary location seeking a licensed Insurance Account Manager. The role is entry level for an individual who is newly licensed with at least one year Florida Personal Lines broker experience, who is looking to build upon their personal lines experience. Grow with us! We represent over 50 insurance carriers for personal lines. The Account Manager position requires answering 20-30 calls per day from existing clients, mortgage brokers, realtors and other referral sources requiring assistance.
We offer excellent benefits to include health, dental, vision; Employee Wellness Program, 401k Plan and more. We offer 10 paid holidays, plus 2 floating holidays per year to use at your discretion. Generous PTO Plan with increased accruals based on years of service; and sick leave hours. AssuredPartners philanthropic program provides 16 hours of paid time off per calendar year for those seeking to volunteer and give back to the community. Position is remote with either the 220 or 2044 license; must work on-site in the Lake Mary Office with the 440 license.
· Monday – Friday Schedule
· No nights, no weekends
· 10 Paid Holidays, plus 2 Floating Holidays, per year
· Position may be remote with 220 or 2044 License
The Ideal Candidate
· You have a customer service mentality and are able to communicate and problem solve for internal and external stakeholders
· Taking initiative to get work done is just how you operate
· You are a team player and want to work with a great group of people
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Knowledge of property and casualty insurance in the state of Florida
·Ability able to discuss home and auto insurance coverages, file claims with the appropriate carrier and answer client’s questions regarding their policies.
· Respond to client requests for policy changes, billing inquiries and verification of coverage. Ensures that these items are given to client in a timely manner.
Minimum Qualifications, Education and/or Experience:
· 440, 220, 2044 license required (Florida)
· One-year Florida Personal Lines broker experience
· Strong organization and communication skills
· Tech savvy; ability to navigate multiple systems including Agency Management Software; Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office products
· Preference given to candidates with E & S (Excess & Surplus) Lines experience, specifically with personal lines
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
440, 2044 or 220 Florida Insurance License required
Grow with us!
AssuredPartners is passionate about fueling our clients’ innovation and growth. That makes us the perfect place for creative, dynamic people who want to grow their career while helping businesses, families and people thrive.
We’re proud to be the fastest-growing independent insurance broker in America, but we’re even prouder of the honest, caring relationships that our employees build with our clients every day.
Working with us will give you the opportunity to do work that matters while you learn with us, advance with us, and most importantly, grow with us.
AssuredPartners is committed to embracing diversity, equality and inclusion to create a workplace that welcomes and thrives on the unique experiences, perspectives and contributions of all team members. AssuredPartners is bringing the best people and most diverse talent forward to drive growth, innovate and think bigger!
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Personal Lines Insurance Broker: 1 year (Preferred)
- 440, 2044 or 220 Florida License (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote