customer Service Representative - Luxury Retail 🔥
Bringing smiles is what we do at TTEC… for you and the customer. As a Customer Service Representative - Luxury Retail working remotely you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #ExperienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
Our TTEC work from home team has 41 preferred residency states. We are currently not hiring from the following geographies: AK, CA, HI or outside of the United States. Residents of Colorado, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Washington, and Washington, D.C. will be considered only based on special business need.
What You’ll be Doing
Do you have a passion for exquisite, personalized service? Do you consider yourself a bit of a fashionista? In this role, you’ll support customers of an iconic global luxury retail brand. You’ll make use of your fashion sense and appreciation for exceptional service to help these exclusive customers to shop, resolve questions about their orders and resolve issues with white glove treatment.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
- Answer incoming communications from customers
- Conduct research to provide answers for customers to resolve their issues
- Recommendations of products or services close a sale may be required
What You Bring to the Role
- An appreciation for high fashion brands and haute couture
- 1 year or more of customer service experience
- 1 year or more post-secondary education OR 2 years equivalent work experience
- Recognize and solve problems of mid-to-high level customer service issues
- Computer experience
- High speed internet (> 15 mbps)
- While we recommend a USB wired headset, if you have a headset already, you may be able to use that (except for Bluetooth headsets) • Smart phone or another device that runs IOS or Android (iPad etc.) for your daily log-in
What You Can Expect
- Supportive of your career and professional development
- An inclusive culture and community minded organization where giving back is encouraged
- A global team of curious lifelong learners guided by our company values
- Base wage starting at $16 per hour plus performance bonus opportunities
- And we have a healthy benefits package based on your position that could include PTO, tuition reimbursement, health and wellness incentives. Visit www.mybenefits.ttec.comfor more information.
A Bit More About Your Role
We’re committed to ensuring you have the skills and support to be successful in your role throughout your career. From your first day in training, through individualized webcam-enabled, engagement and coaching, on into 1000s of free courses to support your career growth wherever that may take you. And we know that you bring with you the one necessary ingredient that can’t be taught – a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers. Our TTEC community is here for you as one dynamic, global family.
You'll report to Team Lead. You'll contribute to the success of the customer experience and the overall success of the team.
Our business is about making customers happy. That's all we do. Since 1982, we've helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world's leading iconic and hypergrowth brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We aim to reflect the communities we serve, by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued, belonging, and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength because it enables us to view things from different vantage points and for you to bring value to the table in your own unique way.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Work from home
- 1 year
Work Location: Remote
- Health insurance