Patagonia Sales Specialist 🔥
Patagonia Sales Specialist
Salary:£23k + Bonus Package
- You will play a pivotal role in an adventurous business with a strong culture and a real desire to make a difference to the world through changing customers’ perspectives.
- You will work remotely, connecting from anywhere in the world with our colleagues in Bristol, UK.
- You will have the opportunity to travel to Patagonia.
- As part of the Swoop team, you will be invited to join our twice a year Swoop Adventures.
- Swoop is committed to developing our people, you will have a personalised development plan which help you to grow, personally and professionally.
- You will receive 25 days per year annual leave plus bank holidays AND you will be given your birthday as leave.
Location:Remote (UK or US Time Zone)
On the surface our client is a travel agency specialising in adventurous trips to Antarctica, Patagonia and the Arctic. Dig deeper and you’ll find a global team that is innovative, knowledgeable, values-led and driven to be the unequivocal number one in each of their destinations. They also recognise their duty to help their customers use these extraordinary moments to reflect on the role they can play in protecting the planet.
About The Role:
Swoop is expanding and we’re looking for a young, willing to learn Patagonia Specialist to help drive sales by selling trips primarily to Patagonia. Their head office is in Bristol, but they have a global team.
You would join a small, passionate, highly productive team of globally-spread Patagonia specialists; based across the globe.
As part of a small growing team your primary role will be to help drive sales to achieve their growth plans. As with other members of the team, you will also be responsible for seeking out new product ideas, helping improve their websites, fostering close working relations with key partners and supporting the marketing of your destinations.
- Infectious passion for the natural world and an interest in the Patagonia region
- Is ambitious, self-motivated and relishes a challenge
- who either has sales experience or good commercial acumen
- Has the soft skills & enthusiasm to bring these regions to life for others
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Is committed to the highest levels of customer service
- Organisational skills and adept at prioritising
- High level of accuracy and strong attention to detail
- A good listener with well-developed writing skills
- Technically competent - good general computing as well as typing skills
- Thrives in a close-knit team environment