associate Brand Manager 🔥
At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you'll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem solve with innovative team members by your side. Together, you'll help our customers get the high-quality gear they need to make the most of their adventures. We are BUILT FOR THE WILD™.
YETI is looking for a driven and talented creative, analytical, and results-oriented Associate Brand Manager to help lead the development and execution of brand priorities and communications for YETI. This role will partner closely with Product teams, Community Marketing, our internal Brand Creative and Content teams to advance the business and the brand across all marketing channels. You will help position products and bring those products to market on a global level.
Position Type (See Workplace Approach Below): Hybrid
- Write and communicate briefs for use by internal teams and external partners that distill customer insights, business objectives, and success criteria into actionable creative development
- Leverage consumer insights to design and implement global brand strategies, including brand and product positioning, brand messaging, hierarchy, and communications to build brand awareness and consideration and drive business goals
- Develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns, activations, and toolkits to support the Brand and strategic product launches
- Responsible for ensuring brand guidelines are met across all consumer messaging
- Collaborate with cross-functional and internal teams to think holistically and proactively in regards to strategy and execution around demand creation
- Communicate successfully, collaboratively, and inclusively in order to maintain transparency and team unity
Qualifications and Attributes:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in a similar industry
- At least 2 years of experience with direct-to-consumer marketing in brand management
- Consumer product brand experience or advertising agency experience is highly preferred
- Experience working cross functionally with various teams and disciplines
- Experience tracking and executing within assigned project timelines and parameters
- Ability to clearly articulate strategic direction among multiple groups
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to give actionable feedback and direction
- Comfortable managing budgets
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Passion for YETI
US Workplace Approach:
- Onsite: Role requires you to be onsite full-time.
- Hybrid: Role requires you to be located in Austin, Texas and is a mixture of onsite and remote.
- Remote: Role is full-time remote.
Approach may vary based on role.
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
YETI Global Workforce Data Privacy Notice
If you require accommodation in order to apply for a job, please contact us at email@example.com.