Head Of Sales 🔥
Sastrify supports Tech, Finance and Procurement teams in buying and renewing SaaS subscriptions so they can focus on what matters while we save their time and money by applying best practices in SaaS buying and using a dedicated procurement team that benefits from a large database of benchmarks.
Join us on our new adventure to reshape the software-as-a-service industry!
To support our continuing success, we are looking for an experienced sales leader to join us as Head of Sales – EMEA (m/f/d). This is a second line leadership role, reporting to the global vice president of sales. The head of sales- EMEA will be responsible for the future growth and expansion of the sales teams. The successful candidate will help to grow our business across EMEA and take ownership of the full pipeline, from lead generation initiatives to closing.
As our Head of Sales – EMEA (m/f/d) you motivate, enable and coach our Regional Sales Managers and Team Leads to deliver the best results possible. Our current high-performing sales team & team leaders will need your guidance through training and mentoring, to help boost their performance even further. The Head of Sales – EMEA (m/f/d) will partner with the Regional Sales Managers, Team Leads & Account Executives to implement new strategies, development plans and general improvements and build up strong relationships with both the team as well as potential customers.
What You’ll do as our Head of Sales – EMEA (m/f/d)
- Growing our business across Europe and take ownership of the full pipeline, from lead generation to closing.
- Creating a sales vision, mission and values for EMEA Sales that empowers the team.
- Designing, implementing and continuously improving highly scalable sales processes.
- Scaling your team: Further grow the sales team and develop your leaders & Account Executives on a strategic and operational level
- Managing and leading a team of currently 3 team leaders, and 12 Account Executives within EMEA, being responsible for performance management, career development and growing the team, identifying opportunities for training and growth across the team together with our head of Sales Enablement
- Managing forecasts, sales reports and dashboards to ensure the results you deliver can be easily understood by stakeholders throughout the organization
- Analyzing sales pipeline, preparing accurate forecasting to derive measures and define areas for improvement & to ensure proper planning support
- Supporting in complex deal negotiations, forecasting & sales planning, representing Sastrify externally
- Developing new strategies to further expand within EMEA, driving process improvement and participating in business reviews with leadership