Marketing Operations Manager 🔥
Why work at Logiwa?
Logiwa is a rocket headed straight for the moon! Since 2017 we've grown to become the leading provider of cloud-powered ordering and fulfillment software for B2C and Direct-to-Consumer companies in an industry that's growing by leaps and bounds. As e-commerce continues to take off, the sky is not even the limit for us.
If you're looking for a place where your career can take off, for a company that is passionate about their people, and for products that are helping redefine the way companies do business, then we're looking for you!
We provide a fun, inclusive, and collaborative environment with endless opportunities for growth. Whoever you are–rocket enthusiast, mountaineer, chess master, or Netflix binger–come find your place with us here at Logiwa. Take a look and see how you can contribute to this fast-growing team.
Marketing Operations Manager
The Marketing Operations Manager role serves as a connector within the marketing department to ensure that projects, processes and performance are fully executed, utilized, analyzed and reported. This role requires expertise working with cross-functional groups and the ability to confidently drive facilitation of problem-solving, process and project management thinking, and data-driven analysis and decision making.
What You'll Do:
- Identify, design, and document scalable processes that enable the marketing team to be more effective in their daily work
- Optimize Marketing's HubSpot performance and processes
- Identify, implement, leverage and maintain marketing project management tools and resources to implement and maintain key department processes and programs
- Develop measurement plans which contain benchmarks and goals for each upcoming program or campaign.
- Monitor performance, develop insights, make recommendations and implement optimizations across MQLs, SQLs, pipeline, content, channels, and campaigns – and iterate on a continuous basis.
- Maintain Hubspot dashboards and other reporting tools to track performance of departmental goals and of key marketing programs, campaigns and other activities
- Work collaboratively with Growth Marketing, Product Marketing and others to identify key performance metrics and quantitative goals
- Provide regular reporting and analysis on the performance of marketing programs, including the Logiwa website, social media platforms, digital programs, and key prospect, customer and partner marketing campaigns
- Track and report progress of marketing budget on an ongoing basis
- Provide ongoing reporting in support of leadership updates and board of directors presentations
- Be the steward for data governance in Marketing, maintaining database quality and ensuring compliance with relevant data privacy regulations, such as GDPR, CASL and others
Marketing Project Management:
- Serve as the marketing project manager for integrated campaigns from inception through execution and measurement
- Manage list segmentation, scoring and attribution models to drive increased performance and support marketing initiatives
- Lead others by sharing solutions and problem solving approaches to ensure programs are executed on time and within budget
- Support marketing and sales revenue goals by maintaining our lead management process, including lead lifecycle, lead scoring, and other initiatives
- B2B tech marketing experience plus 5-7+ years of experience in Marketing Operations or related roles.
- Experience with modern marketing and sales development solutions such as HubSpot, WordPress, native social media platforms, Salesforce, ZoomInfo, Drift and others.
- Strong analytical skills, able to draw insights and intelligence from marketing data
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills, including ability to concisely present project deliverables.
- Highly collaborative, able to work successfully with little guidance.
- Ability to understand, assess, and implement lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, personalization, and other lead/customer management practices.
- A good understanding of database structure, data hygiene, analytics, and attribution.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
- Working knowledge of GDPR regulations.
At Logiwa we offer:
- Flexibility to work fully remote, or hybrid if you desire (Our Chicago office has free breakfast and snacks daily, as well as a weekly happy hour!)
- 15 days of paid time off + 5 personal days annually, and your birthday as a paid holiday
- 100% employer-paid health and dental insurance
- Other insurance offerings including: vision, life, legal, and pet insurance
- 401(K) and free access to a confidential certified financial advisor
- Employee Assistance Program - confidential counseling and advice available by phone, web, or text
- Community engagement opportunities like quarterly volunteer days
Is this not the right job for you? No worries! Take a look at some of our other openings and see if there may be something else that catches your eye!