Business Development Associate 🔥
RocketAir  is a design and strategy company that specializes in brand, product, and motion. Our global team is dedicated to bringing heart and humanity to digital experiences.
We believe world-class talent can be found anywhere in the world, which is why we’ve had a distributed team from the very beginning. Our remote-first philosophy is made possible by a company culture built on trust, collaboration, respect — and virtual happy hours.
Who are you?
RocketAir is looking for an ambitious Business Development Associate to help propel our growth. You’re naturally curious and eager to explore—whether that’s A/B testing subject lines or learning something new about a prospect. A self-proclaimed “people person,” you love forming and nurturing relationships, and think of empathy as your special talent. You’re tenacious and persistent—you have high standards for yourself and refuse to miss.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for managing lead generation activities to fuel a robust sales pipeline. Reporting to the Vice President of Growth, you’ll work within our sales process to source prospects, conduct cold outreach, and drive new revenue opportunities.
Why you’re right for this role
- Desire to develop within a growing sales organization.
- Experience conducting cold outreach and successfully booking meetings.
- Interest in design, technology, brand, and user experience.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, with a positive, team-first attitude.
- Open to feedback and always looking for ways to improve.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, particularly in a remote environment.
- Proven ability to manage your time and multiple projects.
What you’ll do
- Deploy multi-touch, targeted outreach campaigns across calls, email, and LinkedIn.
- Spend approximately 4 hours per day on the phones.
- Book sales calls, with a minimum of 2 calls per week in the first 90 days.
- Build a list of target accounts based on prospecting criteria.
- Understand a prospect’s needs and how RocketAir can help meet them.
- Report on campaign metrics, including number of touches and engagement rates.
- Maintain the HubSpot CRM according to RocketAir’s best practices.
Compensation + Benefits
We are a fully remote, wellness-first workplace that prioritizes the wellbeing of our staff, and as of November 2022 RocketAir maintains a 4-day workweek.
First 90 days of this position are as a part-time contractor.
The schedule is 4 hours per day, Monday through Thursday.
Rate: $1300/month + $150-$250 per qualified booking
After 90 days and evaluation, a base salary range starts at $50,000 USD + commission. The Business Development Associate will then be eligible for full time employee benefits including, employer paid health, vision, and dental insurance.Apply for job