application Programmer - Smart Phones 🔥
Computers Unlimited creates innovative software for 3 distinct markets: Industrial Gas & Welding Supply Distributors, Home Medical Equipment Providers, and Audiology & Speech/Language Practices. We are headquartered in Billings, Montana with a customer base across the US, we have employees in multiple states.
A successful candidate for this role will continue the development of CU’s TIMS software system by adding new applications and improving existing features relating to smart phone and smart devices. This is an exempt position and work can be done either in our Billings office or fully remote.
· Maintain existing programs and work on special customer request work orders.
· Work with QA and Documentation employees in new software development, maintenance, and initial documentation ensuring that all modifications are: consistent with system standards, easy to use and understand for customers, and well integrated into the entire system.
· Write clean, well engineered code.
· Perform testing and maintain clear and concise documentation.
· Assist in resolving escalated customer issues when required.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related degree that has programming languages or equivalent experience required.
- Technical or business programming preferred.
- Ability to analyze, understand, and approach projects in a logical and systematic manner
- Good verbal and written communication skills as well as the ability to organize and prioritize projects.
- Be decisive and capable of working with minimum supervision.
PAY and BENEFITS
The pay range for this position is: $70,000 to $120,000
CU offers a full benefit package including:
Medical, dental and vision insurance
Company paid life insurance
401k with a company match after one year of service
PTO with a starting accrual rate of 7.33 hours per month
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 2 years
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
- Health insurance