Remote Full Stack Software Developer or Junior Developer (Ruby on Rails)
Who Are We?
is leading the way in the facility maintenance industry, using new technologies and smarter designs to create the best available. We are a 10 year old company, who has grown from a small team of passionate developers into a larger organization covering sales, support, and development. We remain a developer-centric company, looking for new team members with their own knowledge to share, and outside-the-box ideas for how to keep improving and expanding our software.
What Do Our Developers Do?
At Fexa we believe in letting our developers develop! We consider ourselves Agile in our approach to planning, and we don't bog ourselves down with hoops to jump through or meetings that could have just been emails. Our development team has a 20 minute daily standup, and is in constant communication with each other via Slack. The team is managed by former developers who keep the team task oriented and code centric.
What Skills Are Needed?
- Ruby on Rails proficiency, including professional experience
- Experience supporting and coding with API/Webhooks
- SQL familiarity
- Familiarity with Postgres specifically is a plus
- AWS infrastructure experience is a plus
- Comfort with modern web architecture
- Strong communication skills
- Highly motivated
What Are The Benefits?
- A well-paying and fulfilling job on a team of passionate individuals
- 100% remote work (FEXA has been 100% remote for years, and will continue to be so long after COVID)
- Health Insurance, plus Dental and Vision plans
- 401k retirement plan
- Two weeks of PTO