Account Manager 🔥
🌎 About Us
At TeamSnap, we believe when the world connects through sports; the world becomes better. TeamSnap is a sports and communication platform dedicated to taking the work out of play in youth sports. We also believe our jobs should excite us, our teammates should support us and our bosses should inspire us. We empower our people to bring big ideas and tiny egos, landing us on Outside Magazine’s list of “Best Places to Work” and Built In’s “100 Best Remote-First Places to Work.”
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team to help renew, upsell, and grow our current contracts with our regional and national brand clients.
As a member of our Account Management team at TeamSnap, you’ll help us retain and grow our accounts with the regional and national brands that run campaigns with TeamSnap. This is an important role for our growing team and will provide you with the opportunity to make a meaningful impact.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for the overall growth and success of your clients. You have an innate ability to effortlessly build rapport, your attention to detail ensures that you never miss a beat, and your commitment to ensure your client’s win manifests in the organic growth of your book of business. You care deeply about your client’s and always seek to add value and you do this by making yourself a student of their business, understanding challenges, opportunities and the general landscape of their industry. You’ll work closely with our client success managers to understand campaign performance and new opportunities within our product offerings that map to your clients goals.
What You’ll Do:
- Build, maintain, and grow relationships with clients.Increase account spend through involvement in campaign milestone calls, understanding their pain points, and proactively suggesting and building campaign solutions
- Build a pipeline.Grow accounts by expanding client campaigns during renewals and/or upsell additional products or services to achieve your annual portfolio goals
- Understand Customer Objectives.Understand your client’s pain points, why they work with LeagueSide, and how they will measure the value of their LeagueSide campaign.
- Deliver Creative Business Solutions.Build and iterate on LeagueSide’s products to achieve client goals and increase spend
- Deliver Accurate Forecasts.Bringing data back to sales management using LeagueSide’s CRM and forecasting system (Hubspot)
- Negotiating and Closing Contracts.Deliver industry-leading renewal rates
- Build relationships and rapport.Attend key, strategic conferences where our clients have a presence. Visit clients in person to build rapport, network with additional stakeholders, and present campaign results as needed
- Identify new champions and revenue streams.Navigate and build relationships within large companies to unlock new budgets and dollars, and expand regionally.
- Develop Expertise in your client’s industries.Ensure you are constantly on the pulse of what is happening within your clients’ industries, and the marketing trends that are driving their businesses
- Create Account Growth Plans.Developing account-level business plans for how to grow your book of business and maximize client spend
What Will Set You Up for Success:
- 2-3 years of Account Management experience. Relevant sales experience within the B2B space. Experience with a consultative sales process is strongly preferred
- A Client obsession. You like to be an extension of your client’s team, rolling up your sleeves and delivering insight that helps drive decision making within the organization
- Exceptional communication skills: You have extremely polished verbal and written communication skills, and can adapt your communication style to suit each client and internal business partner
- People Smarts. You naturally adapt your style based on your audience, you understand how to influence and reach clients across a variety of levels across an organization
- A commercially-minded perspective. You are easily able to identify potential growth opportunities and you can comfortably pitch our suite of products. You’re adept at positioning solutions through keen observation and storytelling making a strong recommendation to move forward
- A natural Curiosity. You are naturally curious and great at navigating client conversations, asking second and third level questions to get at the heart of client’s challenges and goals
- A sense of urgency and motivation to exceed aggressive goals
- Flexibility and coachability. We’re always fine-tuning our approach as we go along, and we expect you to do the same
Got cold feet? If you’re thinking you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. We’re all humans with special talents that go beyond what’s listed here.
We’re committed to equitable compensation for all TeamSnappers. The minimum starting point for this role is $75,000, inclusive of base and bonus, with comp updated based on multiple factors. Our comp is highly competitive in our space and we adjust overall comp based on relevant experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
TeamSnap is a fully remote company, so you need to be very comfortable working with people who aren’t in the same time zone as you. We are always expanding, but there is a small list of states we do not hire in, including Alabama, Alaska, Delaware, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Rhode Island, and South Dakota, and while we love all parts of the world, we can only hire permanent US residents at this time.
🚀 Opportunities to Grow
At TeamSnap, we work hard to provide a culture of trust, accountability, inclusivity, and boundless opportunities to grow, along with the chance to make a lasting impact and have some fun while doing it.
🎩 Total Rewards
- We’re proud to be remote-first .We’ve been remote since 2009, long before COVID made it cool
- Unlimited PTO and paid parental leave for ALL parents (not just primary or secondary)
- 100% premium coverage of medical/dental/vision for you and your family
- 401K to help you invest for the future
- $1,500 annual learning and development stipend
- Travel to fun locations for all-company meetings and team events
- Generous home office allowance to set you up for success
- TeamSnap Swag to keep you looking sharp
- A monthly stipend for health & wellness and so much more!
- TeamSnap Total Rewards 
🏆 Working at TeamSnap
At TeamSnap, you’re not a culture fit, you’re a culture add. Check out our Culture Playbook and learn how we succeed at being remote-first, what makes our company so unique, and how we’re inspired by our people, our customers, and our values.
🧡 Inclusion and Diversity
Creativity and innovation can’t thrive when we’re cookie-cutter images of each other. We’re quickly growing more diverse, but there’s always room for improvement. We are committed to inclusion and diversity at TeamSnap and this includes four employee resource groups: Women, People of Color, LGBTQIA+, and the Talent Acquisition Task Force, designed to reduce unconscious biases in our hiring practices. We hold ourselves accountable in building an environment where everyone feels valued. If you need any disability-related adaptation during the recruitment process, just let us know! We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.Apply for job