Ux Designer 🔥
Aquent is looking for a Senior UX Designer to create best-in-class subscription products to serve enthusiastic readers. This team is part of the Books Design Studio, a team made up of designers, researchers, producers, and design technologists from a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences.
This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated person interested in designing innovative, intuitive web applications used by digital readers all over the world. The ideal candidate knows how to leverage sensible UX and visual design to improve customer engagement and usability through their design solutions. An unfailing passion and capacity to advocate on behalf of our users is an absolute must; this role will significantly impact the user experience of millions of customers by making it easier for them to sign up for, actively use, and manage their Amazon book subscriptions.
- Quickly yet thoroughly create process flows, wireframes, and visual design mockups as needed to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviors.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to help define business and feature requirements via empirical online data, usability findings, market research, and proven UCD principles.
- Assess and optimize the performance of new and existing features by actively participating in usability testing and interpreting analytics data using Omniture SiteCatalyst.
- Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and Amazon.com executives for review and feedback
- Contribute to user interface design and development best practices and standards.
- Provide leadership in the area of ecommerce trends, web application design, and user interface innovations.
- 7+ years industry experience providing interaction design solutions for web and/or software applications.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience.
- Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, Visio, and Dreamweaver.
- A strong online portfolio demonstrating past work experience and relevant, user-centered design solutions is required.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
- Self-starter who is a customer-obsessed, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic team player.
- Ability to work with highly technical teams and handle multiple projects in an agile, fast-paced environment.
The target hiring compensation range for this role is $75 to $79 Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match (if applicable)
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.