C# Developer 🔥
C# Developer (100% REMOTE)
Based in Vista, CA. Travel to onsite location 3-4 times per year is expected.
C# Design, develop to modernize product line. Will develop software and coding standards for both new and existing products.
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical, or related
- 6+ years of programming experience (likely the right fit will have 10+ years experience)
- 4+ years in .Net, C# - Visual Studio, C#/.NET, WPF, SQL Server (this project is using .Net Core 6.0, WPF)
- Must have strong windows/desktop development experience (and desire to primarily develop desktop applications rather than web applications)
- Strong grasp of how the C# code interfaces with the back end (whether it be a database or the hardware/sensors, etc.)
- Multithreading / threading development methods
- OOD, SOLID, design patterns, best practices – must have strong experience using these foundations to ensure code base is reusable and maintainable
- Must have some experience with either production product development in C#. This type of software is typically client-server software, multi-threading, real-time software, software messaging, image processing. Must have some experience outside of only web-based business software
Secondary Skills - Nice to Haves
- Test-driven development
- Microsoft .NET
- real time operating system RTOS software
- embedded software
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.